VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY!!! Just got my new blue 2011 XC home today. Only got to ride home because of other commitments but first impression was awesome!!! Going on ride tomorrow so will get better feel then. Love the lines, colour, radio, ride, but a lot of wind on helmet. May have to look at lower's. Will give more update then.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Congrats on a great bike! You're going to find you want a taller w/shield and some lowers to smooth out the air flow at highway speeds, then the XC is a great tourer.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats! We were going to hold out for blue but when we saw the black w/trunk, we were sold. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Congrats, I have a 2010XC in the Midnight Cherry. I have a trailer in Barrys Bay and was just there for 2weeks. Love the roads around there. We did an Algonquin colour ride last week from end to end. We'll have to go for a ride next summer.
Bob.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to barpan:

Good to hear from a fellow "valley rider". Have'nt met anyone else on a vic, especially an XC. Let's do the ride next year without a doubt. Keep in touch. The vic ride in Bancroft might be a good time next summer. It's around mid July.

Have a good winter. Dream about riding for next 6 months.
God bless and safe riding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.