VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These are not the greatest pictures, taken in the garage with my phone. Been debating on what to do next. Hopefully I will get my SC in a couple of weeks to really start playing!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yes, the large cover is actually two pieces. The first gives it the depth and attaches with two screws like the stoker, then the cover with the designscrews intoit and locks with a small allen screw. The tranny strip and small coverare attach with that 3m tape.
You can get them here. I actually worked with Jon on the design.
http://buywitchdoctors.com/c/129/Victory--Derby-Covers-Transmission-Inserts/
Thanks

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Dimonback said:
I kinda like it Bubba- how did you decide to mix Navajo and fleur de lis?
It's actually a Celtic Cross

·
Registered
396 Posts
Wow you've got some serious bling going on there, frick'n sweet. I hope to start getting things all shiny like that once I get the backrest installed, lower air deflectors, and aux driving lights.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Stylin' and profilin' Bubba! It looks great!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

BLING IT ON BUBBA!, it looks good, Hey since you're a co-star, are ya gonna start giving out autographs?????
BTW that celtic Navajo pattern Does look cool, It would make a nice pinstriping pattern over a candy or metalflake paint job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.