VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John Flagg Memorial Ride, Bancroft Ontario
6th annual ride in memory of fallen OPP motorcycle officer, John Flagg.....Mid ride BBQ...scenic tour of Bancroft area...special dinner.....beer tent and live band
$25.00/pp includes ride and OPP BBQ.....$10.00 special dinner......registration from 10:00 till noon....ride at noon....bbq....ride back to park......prizes.....draws....dinner and fun

Update
RE: Lodging
You get 25% off posted rates at Sword Best Western when booking under John Flagg.....hope to see you and your friends.
Have a great day

http://www.bikersdatabase.com/event_details.cfm?event=John_Flagg_Memorial_Ride_2010-June-19
For more information, contact: http://thevog.net/Bear
VOG Calendar: http://thevog.net/event/view/id_96/title_john-flagg-memorial-ride/
If anyone is interested in participating, please post.

·
Registered
128 Posts

Hey, OneThumb!
I'm planning to be there and to spend the night in beautiful downtown Bancroft!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Update

Message from Bear:
Hi Alan

Hope your spring is going well....
John Flagg comming together well...i have updated calender to show that you get 25% off posted rates at Sword Best Western when booking under John Flagg.....hope to see you and your friends.
Have a great day

Bear

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nepper said:
Yollande and I are talking about making the run, is anyone thinking of spending the night there or is this going to be a day run?
Nepper
Great Dan,
I'm Leaving around 5:30 amSaturday morning, returning on Sunday.
You will finally get to meet your twin brother. LOL
OT

·
Registered
128 Posts

I'll be staying overnight on Saturday night, too.
Anyone else from Ottawa going?

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Candubrain said:
It's a 6 hr ride to get there for me, trying to explain to the wife why we need to stay 2 nights,
so far it's not working.
You come to Hamilton on Friday, stay with you daughter, quality time then we leave early Saturday morning then it's only a one night sleep over. LOL

·
Registered
2,082 Posts

So do you think the G8 summit will interfer with this run?
I was thinking of spending friday night in Orillia.
Any suggestions for a quant Inn? Saturday is 28 yrs marriage, I better do something special besides a poker run

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

To all who are heading for Bancroft this weekend for the John Flagg Memorial Ride:
The weather looks promising for this coming weekend, if it holds I will be leaving Hamiltonaround 5:30 am Saturday morning heading for my first stop near Bowmanville and the 401 to miss the heavy traffic in the TO area. (1st 100 miles 1/2 way)
If anyone else is going and wants to meet along the way please post otherwise see you there.
Ride Safe: OT

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

Just booked room for Fri & Sat. No rooms available on ground floor, had to take second floor room.
Bancroft is becoming one little expensive town too visit even with discount.
Regards

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Candubrain said:
I'm out, the prediction is for thunderstorms friday and Saturday in my area.
Hey you have someone Special there.
ASC that can cause Thunderstorms.
How about make the Earth move, on second thought, don't go there.
Have a great weekend, all the best on your 28th, you both have a great time.
OT

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.