VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this a few months ago, figured I'd give it another shot.

I have an XXL Magnum jacket, worn once for about 10 miles. It's a beautiful jacket, includes the hoodie liner, and is perfect in every way. I have lost 45 pounds over the last four months and am unfortunately swimming in it now. Breaks my heart because my wife looked high and low for this jacket and found it over the summer after it was gone from most sources.

Maybe someone bought an XL during the clearances because they thought it would fit, but maybe it doesn't... Looking to trade this jacket for a like new, preferably Magnum but will consider others, XL jacket... let me know.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Nice jacket. I just sold my leathers, bomber, vest both in new condition, hardly worn. Lost 80lbs. over a year. Keep up the good work!!! Hope you find it. My remaining 50, down from 55 to now 46 chest, is working with the new Gyde 7 heated vest I bought and where under it. Should get me through this season ok. Leathers get pricey. It's the only time I said Maaan because of the positive weight loss, but you must feel better. Good luck brother...

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
I can't help as my jackets are mostly 2XL as well.

Nice job cutting that weight. Keep it up!

• Haha
Reactions: Sanecrazy12

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
What's the right price? He wore it for 10 minutes. How about $25 off?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would be a seller at the right price. :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: VicVisionBulldog

·
Registered
576 Posts
I tried this a few months ago, figured I'd give it another shot.

I have an XXL Magnum jacket, worn once for about 10 miles. It's a beautiful jacket, includes the hoodie liner, and is perfect in every way. I have lost 45 pounds over the last four months and am unfortunately swimming in it now. Breaks my heart because my wife looked high and low for this jacket and found it over the summer after it was gone from most sources.

Maybe someone bought an XL during the clearances because they thought it would fit, but maybe it doesn't... Looking to trade this jacket for a like new, preferably Magnum but will consider others, XL jacket... let me know.
Do yourself a favor and hang on to it. You'll thank me in 5 years. ;)

Reactions: Captain Obvious

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gents, I've found myself a replacement jacket, thanks in no small part to some help from a new Canadian friend. If anyone is interested in this 2xl, it is for sale. Like new, worn for perhaps 10 miles. I was 6'0" and 260. 50 inch chest, 40 inch waist, 35.25 arms from center neck when I got it. The jacket was big on me. I would bet it would very comfortably fit up to 54 inch chest, 44-46 inch waist, 24 inch shoulders from bone to bone, and 38 inch arms, from center of neck. Happy to take detailed measurements or send pics if anyone is interested.

I'd like to get $250 plus shipping, which looks to be about $20-25. This is less than I paid for it, and will almost cover the cost of the replacement, less shipping. These are next to impossible to find.

Victory Magnum Jacket Review | Modern Bad Biker Versatility

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never mind, sold. Put it on Facebook and it sold in under 10 minutes. Guess I didn’t ask enough!

Reactions: jedi-mcfly
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.