VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a way to take the output from the radio or speakers on a 2010 xcountry and connect it to the aux input on the J&M CB so that I can listen to the radio through my headsets.The aux input wire is a standard earbud type of jack.
Thanks
Geo.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
No easy way but if you can find a speaker to line level adapter you might be able to splice something in.

OR, you can do like my wife does on her Spyder and just plug an iPod into the J&M and forget about the XC's stereo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

J&M makes a harness for Harleys that plugs into the cb in place of the i pod plug and it looks like from the picture that it has 4wires that go to the speakers.don't want to spend the 70 bucks for it to find out it won't work or worse damage the radio.I have an email going to J&M asking about it.
Geo

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
gwritesel said:
J&M makes a harness for Harleys that plugs into the cb in place of the i pod plug and it looks like from the picture that it has 4wires that go to the speakers.don't want to spend the 70 bucks for it to find out it won't work or worse damage the radio.I have an email going to J&M asking about it.
Geo
That product looks like it should work but with the Vic system being 2 ohm it may be an issue unless it decoupled. I doubt it would damage anything but getting it from someone who will allow you to return it would be the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.