VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Y'all!!
I'm not new here at The VOG, but it has been a while with continued health issues an' what not. I'm looking forward to the '18 riding season (already begun for me) and getting back here for some motorsickle talk!
:oilleak:

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Welcome back! I know it has to be good to be back on 2 wheels if it's been a while for you!

Reactions: JGREEN

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
Tennessee....MY favorite place to ride...especially with the FAMOUS MOUNTAINRIDER and his wife :dance:
Back problems for me the last 4 months, slowly getting better, down there will be my first trip when healthy again:icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
EASY DOES IT JGREEN ! hope you have a great riding season :) the older we get the more we have to make a conscious effort to stay healthy and what better reason to do so than the fact that it will help keep us riding on two wheels ! :ride:

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
EASY DOES IT JGREEN ! hope you have a great riding season :) the older we get the more we have to make a conscious effort to stay healthy and what better reason to do so than the fact that it will help keep us riding on two wheels ! :ride:
In my later years MIGHT slow down....MAYBE so look out! :devil3:

• Haha
Reactions: JGREEN and mister-g
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.