·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every year we name our trip
Dirty Ditch
Swass Tour
and this year it's the Gosse Tour
explanations of the titles are required, but you'll have to ask.....
Here is a uTube video of some of our pics of the New England State and the Gaspe Bay Penninsula, you will also see Rick57 behind the bar and some photos of Maine-Ly Actions Sports in Oxford, ME.

·
Registered
717 Posts

That was cool.
Filled out the paperwork last night for my passport.

·
Registered
717 Posts
What do you use for a search on youtube to find it there?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looks like you had one awsome trip my friend. Right on and the video is cool. Good job! Im glad you made it to your destination with that rear tire. How much more was the holes opened up by the time you gat thare or did they?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris said:
Looks like you had one awsome trip my friend. Right on and the video is cool. Good job! Im glad you made it to your destination with that rear tire. How much more was the holes opened up by the time you gat thare or did they?
Hey Buddy!
the tire looked the same after 2,000 additional K's. I had a fellow from the VMC telling me he was in the tire manufacturing industry and I was right on with my suspicion of it being an inclusion in the parent rubber during manufacture. Just waiting to hear if there will be any warranty kick back.

Great time it was, made some new friends, (the group from Boston) and met Rick57. All good people that I hope to see again some day.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

It looks like you had a great trip Schweinestall, nice video. How was theweather while you were away? I know you started out in the rain and you brought the dam stuff back with you. I guess the Gods are trying to keep your bike clean.LOL
I went for a day ride up to Southampton last Friday and stopped in on an old biker friend who now lives in Walkerton, I had a great day and got back home after supper had been served. Has that ever happened to you? LOL
Ciao for now.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seven out of eight days rained. This was our second trip to Mount Washington that we were not allowed to ride up because of the weather, (its partially gravel road at the top with no guard rails).
The only day of sunshine was when we rode around the Gaspe, that is a must do for anyone. Of all the places I have been, it was the most scenic with the best roads.

The bike is looking pretty bad, I still haven't clean it up since the trip, I was actually in Hamilton, Ancaster, Caledonia and Dundas yesterday, antique shopping with the Mrs. Had a great German meal in Dundas, Schwaben Inn, highly recommend it.

Glad to hear you made another pilgrimage to Bruce County.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Gee, when we rode the Gaspe Bay we had drizzle and fog, only saw the top of The Rock,it isa very scenic ride up the coast and along the south shore of the St. Lawrence River.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.