VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,136 Posts
What is your goal? Bike to bike communication.

Throw up the link of what you bought. That should help.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I have a victory one I removed from a cross country. Make me an offer plus shipping if interested in it.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am betting you will play hell trying to get a cb to work on your scoot, I tried for quite some time to get one to work on my 13 Vision. I am not saying it can't be done, but we failed and gave up on the factory unit. The CB in manufactured by Radio Sound and Polarass refused to service the units. By that I mean provide the correct plugs for the wiring harness as well as the software updates that may be needed for the radio. Radio Sound stated that due to contractual agreements with Polarass we couldn't deal directly with them.

Do you really need a CB? If so look at a aftermarket unit, the J&M or a handheld setup, I have both and they do work.

If you don't need a CB look at getting something like the Scala Rider Pack Talks. We have been using Bluetooth ever since they first came out and the new units are vastly improved. Sena has come out with the 30k to compete with the Pack Talk and they do work great. Scala Rider however is much easier to deal with warranty wise should you ever have a problem.

Good luck to ya...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Let me know what u want? And also do u have the installation kit and jumper wire that Victory says is needed?
Just sitting in a box, will send pics of everything if needed. Not sure what it is worth and if it has the jumper wire you are referring to.

·
Super Moderator
26,136 Posts
Just bought the two communication kits and only want to use it for communicating between driver and passenger.
If they're Bluetooth headsets you have no need for a CB. Very few people still use a CB.

·
Super Moderator
26,136 Posts
They are the factory Victory wired ones.
Ah. In your first post you said wireless so I've been confused. Wireless and CB don't usually go together.

Did you check into actually wireless Bluetooth headsets? Scala Rider, Uclear, and Sena are all highly recommended. Most riders go with them now days as they can pair to your phone, gps, and other riders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.