Is this true?? | Page 8 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Is this true??

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Motorbikerx, Sep 24, 2021.

1. BP6666VR

BP6666VR Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    VICTORY JACKPOT 2013 & Cross Country Tour 2014
    Ohhhh you are right, it's Austria sorry mate ... My mistake ...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Motorbikerx

Motorbikerx Well-Known Member

2010 XC 2006 KINGPIN
    And they think we are M.A.D. !

4. Obi Steve

Obi Steve Active Member

2013 HardBall. 2014 Flames High Ball
    No worries, bring your skates over when you come.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Obi Steve

Obi Steve Active Member

2013 HardBall. 2014 Flames High Ball
    Sorry to hear that Mark, hope she recovers speedily and we'll.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ForestGiant

ForestGiant Well-Known Member

2014 Victory Cross Country, 97 Honda Valkyrie, 99 Honda Magna
    I do hope she gets better and fast. For myself being 65, I got Moderna shot on March 13, second on April 10. Not even soreness on the second one and because of all the ( now we know, false claims ) being disseminated, I was extremely confident I was home free. My wife got hers in Jan and Feb. and felt the same, she is an over 20 year ICU Nurse with a large health care provider in the Greater Dayton area. I can not talk about her current position, it is classified, but is privy to covid facts I can not discuss. In late May my forehead, face, abdomen, sides and arms broke out in a rash with some blisters that itched like crazy and continued to spread. I told my family doctor I suspect reaction to the shot as by that time the wife and myself knew more about this. Doctor said no, it had to be something else and put me on 12 days of Prednisone which thankfully was effective, just a bit tough to sleep enough. Then in middle of July the same thing happens and at first sign I see the Doctor. This time she says well maybe. Again Prednisone program is effective. Only one month later in middle of August the same condition happens. I have some steroid cream, and it helped but rash continued to spread and after a week I need to see Doctor again. By now Doctor thinks, yes this may be auto immune response to Covid shots and again on Prednisone and effective. Since August no more rash reactions, but sinus allergies and sneezing have become ridiculous, but controllable with over the counter medicine.

Now 10 days ago the Wife has cold and allergy symptoms like I had the day before. A co worker of hers who had been vaccinated as required by by the Health Care Provider had just gotten covid, in fact over the past several months, several of her co workers ( all vaccinated as required by employer ) have gotten covid. They sent her for the best test and she came back positive. Oh my gosh, talk about frantically worried, as she is someone who has mitigating factors that would lead to a not so good outcome. She thought I gave it to her, I went for a test and was negative. So it was probably the vaccinated co worker, but who knows? They immediately gave her a prescription for a strong 10 day steroid program and the next day went in for a Monoclonal antibody infusion, one the Provider gives to those that are health compromised. I cross my fingers, but it has been 11 days now and she has been able to stay at home and has mild typical symptoms and needs no oxygen and right now is showing symptoms of the body riding itself of the CHI na flue. To me it is a testament to how effective Monoclonal antibodies are. But I am not a Doctor and can not recommend what a person getting the CHI na flue should do. Their is good information out their and has been for over a year on treatments and prevention. I do not believe in Gestapo mandates and thank gosh the courts are agreeing. Because of what happened to me so far their will be no more jabs and I guess my employer which is myself would concur. For everyone else - do what you think is right for yourself.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. rick317

rick317 New Member

2014 Victory Vision Tour
    The **** is poison. I will never get it. Thousands of reactions and deaths that they won't report

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk
    Yes they have never mentioned side effects or contents. Approve a artificial vaccination (had to change the definition) and bait and switch with the same experimental ones due to immunity clause.

Doesn’t work at keeping one from getting infested with Covid and totally useless in 160 days. What amazes me as one that used to get a Flu Shot yearly, is the number of those that didn’t, line up for the Fauci Flu Snake Oil….

Amazing how easy the Masses are manipulated. Go ahead take advice from the Clown responsible for financing its creation getting filthy rich with his buddy Gates and Soros from their gullibility. Gotta love the free stuff as 50% of Dems believe there is a 50% chance of being hospitalized from getting infected from a unvaccinated after them being vaccinated for the thing that the Unvaxxed is infecting them with…

The Line of logic, nonexistent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. rick317

rick317 New Member

2014 Victory Vision Tour
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. rick317

rick317 New Member

2014 Victory Vision Tour
  11. rick317

rick317 New Member

2014 Victory Vision Tour
    So far I know one 55yo who died, 1 that got shingles, 1 that had a heart attack, 2 that went into a-fib and 2 that got skin cancer. Feel free to listen to fauci. He's your God and would NEVER lie to you

• Like Like x 1
  12. rick317

rick317 New Member

2014 Victory Vision Tour
    The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. Getting it yet?

• Useful Useful x 3