Is this true?? | Page 5 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Is this true??

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Motorbikerx, Sep 24, 2021.

1. MagVic CCT

MagVic CCT Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2000 Nomad : 2012 Victory CCT
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. MagVic CCT

Hope I was able to capture your essence. Would hate to do you an injustice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MagVic CCT

Ok, so let's get to the nut. I have ridden with and spent several days (and nights) at a time with many of the guys here, and I'm not talking about just one ride. Several of us have ridden out together more than a couple of times and spent time on the road together.......How about you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    Are we suppose to care that you don't care?

Really?

You joined in 2015.

I joined in 2011.

MagVic in 2014.

Flyboy in 2014.

Chattanooga in 2009.

Sooooo???? Anyone? I don't think so.

Then we have the fact you have not participated hardly at all. You have 13 posts at the moment. That is nothing when considered it is the accumulation of several years. We have had spam accounts with more posts.

You do realize you don't have to click on the threads right? It is fairly simply. Don't click what you don't want to see. Just go back to figuring out how to change your Vision's license plate bulb. Your future questions may be harder to answer if you get us to start adding you to our ignore list.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    I should have added out post counts.

You joined in 2015. --------------------------------------> 13 messages

I joined in 2011. -------------------------------------------> 22,341

MagVic in 2014. -------------------------------------------> 8,525

Flyboy in 2014. --------------------------------------------> 15.279

Chattanooga in 2009. ------------------------------------> 5,279

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. MagVic CCT

You know, it's a valiant effort you're making there VVB, but you know the drill. You can walk some folks right down to the lake, and they still won't see the water.

And while I'm here, I am feeling really good and probably got this thing turned around. About three more days inside just to be sure I'm not contagious, then back to "normal?". Still gonna have to build up some strength, but it feels like it will be minor.
    Hey, stay well, you guys. I am not through messing with you.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    And you are immune Baby the old fashion way. I would take the vaccine if it was one with dead cooties in it. But alas, this Beauty was the result of the U.S. Chief Advisor being told to knock it off in 2014, but he knew better (worth the risk of a Pandemic, he said). Now here we are. The jab he is insisting on is old Tech, I lost 10 k on it eleven years ago.

They added a Lippi this time and it still fades after 180 days as you can’t cure the cold carrier due to the rate of mutations...

That said, I am glad your Bride fared well from hers and she too should be stronger from the encounter to any variants. But you know all this first hand and just glad it didn’t get ya as you just too damn mean for the Fauci Flu...

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    Apparently you don't read the thread titles. Not all threads are about motorcycles. Please give up your "rules" on what VOG.net is used for and where can we find these "rules"?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Oh, oh, let me guess.... wait one second... it is... True! :dance: :hat1:
    Tough Crowd around here, ain't no Honda Rebel riding types eh? :bandit: :badgrin: :cus: :FIREdevil:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 3
  11. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
  12. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    Breaking news about the covid shot, it appears the active ingredient is “placebo” so if you believe it works, it will, ( for awhile ) if you believe it has a tracker or mind control element ( it really does ) than you’ll be experiencing paranoia, will buy into many conspiracy theories & create new ones, will have diarrhea & vomiting of stupidity out the mouth, it also cause’s penal shrinkage. Funny, the most common side effect of both is the need to tell everyone how you feel about the shot, religious / political affiliations & to belittle anyone that doesn’t share common beliefs. It is a crap shoot, been positive & negative effects either with or without it, so do what you feels best for your personal situation, wash your damn hands & don’t lick so many dirty doorknobs, ( licking a fews good for boosting your immune system) hope for the best while planning for the worst, tell people you love them everyday & give them hugs every chance you get ( esp to random pretty girls with big boobs ) Hopefully we’ll all die of something else, some other day, at a much later date & be extremely healthy up to that very moment when death finds us all, everyone we’ve ever known & everyone that’s came before & after us. Ponder this......dying a statistic is the only chance some people have to be remembered at all, is lots of people “alive” that doesn’t do any “living”, many waste this gracious gift of “life”, just having the chance to live, to exist & to experience all the beautiful things that the universe created, many people alive are not living, always remember that every time you go to sleep & every time you wake up is one less time you’ll go to sleep & one less time you’ll wake up. Life’s what we make it, so don’t make it suck. Go enjoy life, greet the world with a smile, create some memories, help another living creature, go ride people & wave like “Forrest Gump” at every Victory you see!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. MagVic CCT

You're waxing quite elegantly there. Good for you. Probably the one activity we neglect most is simple reflection. And we certainly are just inundated with a daily influx of madness and the disturbing behavior of all sorts of other people around us. Some seem to create chaos either organicly or just by their existence. I see this as sad , just because I believe that it is not necessary to live in chaos. And of course,, there is always the "I can't help it, my life is being controlled by forces beyond me, so it's not my fault". But, this is a very nice excuse if one allows it to be. My experiences are not the end all, be all and there is nothing that should discount someone else's experiences, but I have seen and experienced a LOT of set backs(understated, believe me) in my life and the lives of some wonderful men who I could call my friends. And there was no whining, there was only moving forward, very often not knowing where forward was taking you , but moving forward none the less. Just that one activity can sometimes walk you right out of the problems. sometimes, not. But, we all face our own difficulties don't we.
    Never good to discount another "mans" problems. But also not good to allow someone we care about to go too long into victimhood or despair. Being harsh for the purpose of bringing about kindness (in the form of real help) is a hard line to follow, and it seems to be lost these days. We don't discipline ourselves as well as we might and we seem to have become afraid to help our friends find some discipline for them selves. We are too afraid of hurting someone's feelings and / or being labeled some kind of monster.
    Sad, really that we are being overtaken by a mindset that says I can't be honest (even if mildly harsh) with someone I care about. I reject it, and refuse to play in that sandbox. Happily, I am with a group of somewhat like minded men here and in other corners of my life where we don't allow you to go too far into your pity and despair. There is a saying among many of my friends here at home, "we will call you on your s#!t". In other words, we care enough to stop you being self destructive and will help you move in a better direction. And we don't get to determine the direction. It is personal and needs to be your direction, but away from self and selfishness.
    Anyway, you got me thinking @Bikesofbrads . Where is this going, or what does it mean? No where, Nothing really. Just some random thoughts.

I'm sitting here recovering from Covid and with few outlets at the moment. Besides, I told you guys I wasn't through messing with you. HA!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    I’m not done being messed with, wishing you a speedy recovery

• Like Like x 2
  15. Motorbikerx

Motorbikerx Well-Known Member