Is this true?? | Page 4 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Is this true??

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Motorbikerx, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    Both Jo & Nancy are senile, out of touch with the normal people, out of date with current times, more than likely have $hit their pants @ least once this week, needs everyone to repeat what they said more than not & both will be in a rascal scooter before the end of their terms, they’ll remove the stairs up to Air Force One & will have an escalator or lift chair soon. We have an 35 yr old minimum for the presidents age & we need an maximum as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. rick317

rick317 New Member

2014 Victory Vision Tour
    Don't trust anything.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    That’s his stand in guy, like in the movie “Dave”

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. IERider

IERider New Member

2016 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Read the note, it's true, the Covid pathogen is NOT a vaccine. 100% correct. 100% irrelevant. The vaccine is an mRNA derivative, created without use of the actual pathogen. But I'm sure that isn't what VOG.net is supposed to be used for.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    I know the Inventor and some of the Chief designers have been saying so and the application by this Loon Obiden Administration under the direction of the financier of the Fauci Flu Pandemic and liar over the origin of which he is getting rich from what was never the intended purpose. It was for those with high risk factors and no natural immunity. In short the old and ill and overweight...

Over ten thousand medical and scientists signed the Great Barrington Declaration with another million signatures and is buried with the lies about Dr Malone and attempted censor. That is all BS as I lost money on the procedure ten years ago and all they have done is add a fat molecule to aid in adsorption...

Once you hear from the experts on the real science and not opinion of the Obiden Machine and Bureauquacks as they use it as a weapon to destroy freedoms of choice, it is clear...

6. JamesBond

JamesBond Well-Known Member

2015 Magnum/ 2005 Big Dog Chopper
    I have been assigned to a taskforce to take all your guns, load them, and hold them to your head while we vaccinate all of you.............Spread the word....You didn't here it from me......:bandit:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. MagVic CCT

MagVic CCT Well-Known Member

2000 Nomad : 2012 Victory CCT
    I'm afraid you may have to beat me to death with it as it will be empty by the time you get there. Now, the 2nd and 3rd magazine.....that's another question.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. PaddyMcQ

PaddyMcQ New Member

Vision & Kingpin
    Get the f*** outa here with your conspiracies and your politics. This is the Victory Owners Group, a motorcycle forum, not your dyslexic social media page. WTF?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. MagVic CCT

If this is an attempt at humor, it needs work. If you are serious, then at least let us know to whom you are addressing your comments. We like to know who the lowlife in the group is. You can help with this.
    Also, you are a little bit new to start making judgements about some of the folks who have (you know) been here awhile and formed relationships, and a sense of the humor and banter to be found among such a group.

But, really, most of all. Relax. It's also a discussion forum. But if you must be in charge, tell me......do you like a large gavel or a small one?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief Staff Member Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    Who the F are you? You have not done jack for the VOG but here you are talking to well established members about what they post? Screw all that Paddy. You have no value compared to any of us well established members and your little post are meaningless. Go back in your hole.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. PaddyMcQ

PaddyMcQ New Member

Vision & Kingpin
    No joke. I’m addressing anybody that perpetuates an unrelated political discussion on a motorcycle forum. Their single-minded desperation so pervasive that they can’t control themselves. I’m pretty sick of divisive politics and conspiracy theories permeated everything.

I don’t care about your relationships. I’ve been a member of The VOG as long as anyone. I come here for Victory info and opinions. Invite your “relationships” to your Facebook page if you want to discuss non-motorcycle topics.

Lowlifes and judgmental types need no formal introduction. They make themselves known. I think I see one right now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Chattanooga_Mark

Chattanooga_Mark Well-Known Member

2012 CCT, Wonderful in white
    Tell us about your Victory motorcycles Paddy. What have you done with them regarding accessories and modifications. What year, color, and mileage etc etc etc. Maybe start a new thread for it.

With under 15 posts since July 2015, you actually are 'new' around here. Please don't feel obliged to open, read and/or comment on any post you don't like. It's not compulsory at all. But please do tell us about yourself and your bikes. After all, this is a 'motorcycle' forum.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  13. MagVic CCT

Well, you gotta do you I guess, but all that coming up here tirade stuff at people you don't even know makes a man look really small. And no, if you don't contribute, you really haven't been here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MagVic CCT

Is this lawnmower boy?! I think he's found his way back ya'll. What have I told you about posting and drinking.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Ah, if I stick my head in a hole, will it go away? We already have a government headed by a Traitor and Chief that ignored several amendments to get to where he is telling you what to do. I don’t need another or one that ignores the truth.

Other threads buddy, this one clearly states what to expect on this one and gladly talk scooters on the others...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1