Is this true?? | Page 2 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Is this true??

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Motorbikerx, Sep 24, 2021.

1. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief Staff Member Moderator

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    This sums up my feelings fairly well.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk
    Yep, when you gave up your guns, you have no teeth to bite as in the old saw, "kicked a dog enough and eventually it will bite". That is why the Obiden Admin is desperately trying to get ours...

We are still in denial as to WTF is happening. The (180 day) artificial vaccine is a joke as all that and they are still getting the virus. Until they take so many boosters their immune system gets deranged...

They should gain natural immunity just like the one so-called evil unvaccinated, they say produce some kind of magic Cootie that goes right though "alleged" protection until they take so many boosters their immune system gets deranged...

Guess it never was a "Vaccine" was it! Just Red-Bull for a one dimensional facet as Mother Nature combined with the Fauci Flu will defeat...

3. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk
    The U.S. House of Representatives recently passed its version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the annual defense bill that directs funding for our nation’s military. Unfortunately, this year’s bill contains two anti-gun provisions opposed by NRA-ILA.

The first provision, included in the bill by Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA), would ignore due process protections afforded by the U.S. Constitution and allow for the confiscation of firearms owned by those in the armed forces. The Speier language would allow the military judicial system to issue ex parte protective orders that prohibit firearm possession. In other words, military personnel could be forcibly disarmed of their lawfully-possessed firearms before having so much as an opportunity to contest the accusations against them and present evidence in their defense. This would represent a clear denial of constitutional due process protections for those who have sworn an oath to protect and defend our country and the U.S. Constitution...

NRA-ILA | House-Passed NDAA includes Anti-Gun Provisions

4. VicVisionBulldog

Here is another little thing that gives me trouble with getting the shots and then having to report or tell anybody.

Let's say I have AIDS.

Do I have to tell my employer?

What about the restaurant I am about to enter?

The movies?

I am pretty sure that answer is "no" so why should I have to tell anybody my vax status?

Would you rather have AIDS or Covid?

Personally I would take Covid again.

Would I rather know a person has AIDS or Covid?

Personally I would rather know who has AIDS.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk
    That is alright as I heard you kinda have to take it where the doesn't shine and I don't believe you would allow such chicanery even with a passport to that area. But the Cootie is a strong one and you stay protected regardless of your inflection. However the rumor has it that the composition of the Fauci Flu infection is part Covid (for contagion), part SARS (for symptoms) and a dash of HIV (for immune suppression). But we will never know the composition of the infection because that would require cooperation with the truth of the situation.

Back onto the Traitor and Chief getting his third injection, I have a question. I am confused, he told me that all I had to do was get one and I am done. Protected from the infection and the unprotected that are the only co-spreaders on the infection. Now he say, I am "not" protected even if I got protected from the unprotected that got protected, after you told them they would be rejected if they didn’t get injected for the infection they may already be protected, the natural way.

Now him say, I gotta get a third injection of protection from the previous protection injection, due to change in the infection from those that were neither infected or protected… Me thinks him be a liar about the infection and that the protected injection may make the infection worse, so I have to get more protection from the infection that may the result of a previous protection injection.

The question is, is he sure that the third injection is last injection for the protection against the infection that is still under rejection from those that refuse to be injected in the first place? There be millions of changes in the infection from those that get the infection and maybe even worse from those with the original protection.

That is okay the pills are on the way. You just wait for the excuses you Vaxxer's will swallow to escape the ills of the lack of protection from the injection (s) for the infection that Fauci built...

It is in the science of the inventors and not the opinion of the suppressors.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. 1stVictory

1stVictory Well-Known Member

2012 Pearl White CC Tour
    And your medical degree came in what breakfast cereal box?

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    Hopefully no one shows up to my door to take my guns. Hopefully they saw the sunrise that morning and kissed their wives goodbye. It'll be their last....... Millions like me have made that pledge.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Blowndodge

2013 Victory XCT
    I wouldn't put it past the government to jab people to make them more infectious than non jabbed people. I keep hearing it's Trump supporters that are defying the government wanting them to be vaccinated. If that were true wouldn't they just let them all die and no more supporters? Something is nefariously wrong.

9. VicVisionBulldog

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk
    Just common sense research from the guys that invented the science and easily found by those that seek the truth...

Now I will admit that I may have been a bit dramatic in the explanation, they do believe their vaccines have saved lives. However they also are very animate that the current government approach is incorrect in the application and will destroy confidence in the process and trust in the medical field.

That was months ago and appears their crystal ball was dead on...

I would supply the names of the scientists involved, but why waste my time and you can watch the View and CNN for your News on the Fauci Flu...

Here a Clue, inventor of mRNA and chief vaccine designer from AstraZeneca and the letter and resignation of the top two FDA drug reviewers because of the politics over science....

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk
    I found with the Fear Factor has jumped and divided the Right...

12. Blowndodge

2013 Victory XCT
    28,000 teachers are scheduled to be fired this month for refusing the vaccine. The new Governor of New York is activating the National Guard to replace all health care workers that refuse the vaccine as well. Yea all is ok.

13. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. VicVisionBulldog

I am going to bring this over here as it is very much on topic.

Were you vaccinated?

If not,

Gonna get it now? Or trust your body to handle it better in the future?

It is crazy how it hits people so different. I have young friends that were knocked down and old ones that were fine, then obviously the exact opposite. One younger friend who is several years younger than me was in the hospital for several days with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

Victory Boardwalk
    When I read things like this, it concerns me as to how much Fauci and the fools are hiding from this Pandemic he financed...

Would be nice to know if he was vaxxed of not.