VOG Forum banner

Is this true??

9K views 116 replies 20 participants last post by  rick317 
#1 ·
Font Terrestrial plant Rectangle Document Circle
a pic sent to me this morning so I can't click the link, cos it's not the original..
Evidently it's on what's app which I ain't got not do I want.
I get enough social media on here
If it was true we would've heard about it surely.
I told the sender Ill put it up on my motorcycle forum they're mostly Americans so you'd think they would know.
There's fake news on both sides unfortunately.
Surely you would've heard about it??

This one looks real enough though
a lot closer to home too
The vaxxxed are the ones getting sick

See less See more
Reactions: Rags and Flyboy
#4 · (Edited)
How ya feeling Lou, as I am sure there is a third shot for you. Are you picking up the micro-waves yet, like the bees and the trees..

Good... now relax and let your common sense flow from that tiny canal that has been dammed up by the Loons and hatred toward exposing the Swamp Rats. Starting to see the webs they weave? It riles them to know, you know....

Now get back in line for shot number three as the top reviewers of the CDC are set free (they quit). They know this third may or may not be the end of you!!!!

Come on Lou, come out of dark and towards the Light of Justice (may have an orangey glow) for all and escape the gloom of the Loon.... No it isn't what you think it is the sunshine from the Leader of the Sunshine State. Lighting the way for those that strayed.

#3 ·
If it was on the interwebs it must be true

#8 ·
View attachment 585749 a pic sent to me this morning so I can't click the link, cos it's not the original..
Evidently it's on what's app which I ain't got not do I want.
I get enough social media on here
If it was true we would've heard about it surely.
I told the sender Ill put it up on my motorcycle forum they're mostly Americans so you'd think they would know.
There's fake news on both sides unfortunately.
Surely you would've heard about it??

This one looks real enough though
a lot closer to home too
The vaxxxed are the ones getting sick
From what I've seen it's not true.

#9 ·
It’s your life. Spend it as you wish. I choose to not get off the oxygen habit, buying a pine condo, or becoming a root inspector. Being on the green side of the grass means more riding time!

#10 ·
Get the shot or shots if you want, or don't it is up to you.
I got both moderna shots. My choice.
Just don't tell me I have to wear a mask to protect you because you don't believe the science.

#11 ·
Suizy Squeeze? I mean., that tells me everything I need to know.

Thanks for asking instead of just assuming this was legit Motorbikerx. We are living in the mis-information age and so much noise is created these days it's hard to tell what is real and what isn't. **Sigh** The internet started out so well. Now it is just a platform for people to scream their opinions, claim it as fact, peddle useless **** constantly and bombard with marketing.

Some days I think we were better off without it.

#12 ·
#13 ·
#17 ·
Ok listen to this he says it early in the piece....0.29

We are the test case for the rest of the world...
AUSTRALIA Is TESTING GROUND For UK / Hugo Talks #lockdown

See the connection?
Serious sheet!
pass it on...
Yep, when you gave up your guns, you have no teeth to bite as in the old saw, "kicked a dog enough and eventually it will bite". That is why the Obiden Admin is desperately trying to get ours...

We are still in denial as to WTF is happening. The (180 day) artificial vaccine is a joke as all that and they are still getting the virus. Until they take so many boosters their immune system gets deranged...

They should gain natural immunity just like the one so-called evil unvaccinated, they say produce some kind of magic Cootie that goes right though "alleged" protection until they take so many boosters their immune system gets deranged...

Guess it never was a "Vaccine" was it! Just Red-Bull for a one dimensional facet as Mother Nature combined with the Fauci Flu will defeat...

#14 ·
You know I keep seeing people talking about science. What I've seen as for science is those with natural immunity are better off than those with the shots. This is why I don't feel I need the shots. If I hadn't had covid maybe I would go ahead and get it, but being that I have I just don't think it is worth the risk. The young people getting heart problems scares me more than getting covid again. I don't understand why anybody has a problem with that being my decision.

#15 ·
Power and control. Those with the shot live in fear from people who haven't had the shot. The 'science' keeps pointing to those who have had the shot are spreading Covid at a far faster rate than those who haven't had the shot. Of course no one will hear that on most 'news' outlets because it doesn't fit the power and control narrative. People tend to listen to teleprompter readers at a far higher rate than actual virology scientists.

#23 ·
I wouldn't put it past the government to jab people to make them more infectious than non jabbed people. I keep hearing it's Trump supporters that are defying the government wanting them to be vaccinated. If that were true wouldn't they just let them all die and no more supporters? Something is nefariously wrong.

#18 ·
The U.S. House of Representatives recently passed its version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the annual defense bill that directs funding for our nation's military. Unfortunately, this year's bill contains two anti-gun provisions opposed by NRA-ILA.

The first provision, included in the bill by Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA), would ignore due process protections afforded by the U.S. Constitution and allow for the confiscation of firearms owned by those in the armed forces. The Speier language would allow the military judicial system to issue ex parte protective orders that prohibit firearm possession. In other words, military personnel could be forcibly disarmed of their lawfully-possessed firearms before having so much as an opportunity to contest the accusations against them and present evidence in their defense. This would represent a clear denial of constitutional due process protections for those who have sworn an oath to protect and defend our country and the U.S. Constitution...

NRA-ILA | House-Passed NDAA includes Anti-Gun Provisions

#19 ·
Here is another little thing that gives me trouble with getting the shots and then having to report or tell anybody.

Let's say I have AIDS.

Do I have to tell my employer?

What about the restaurant I am about to enter?

The movies?

I am pretty sure that answer is "no" so why should I have to tell anybody my vax status?

Would you rather have AIDS or Covid?

Personally I would take Covid again.

Would I rather know a person has AIDS or Covid?

Personally I would rather know who has AIDS.

• Winner
Reactions: Flyboy
#20 · (Edited)
Here is another little thing that gives me trouble with getting the shots and then having to report or tell anybody.

Let's say I have AIDS.

Do I have to tell my employer?

What about the restaurant I am about to enter?

The movies?

I am pretty sure that answer is "no" so why should I have to tell anybody my vax status?

Would you rather have AIDS or Covid?

Personally I would take Covid again.

Would I rather know a person has AIDS or Covid?

Personally I would rather know who has AIDS.
That is alright as I heard you kinda have to take it where the doesn't shine and I don't believe you would allow such chicanery even with a passport to that area. But the Cootie is a strong one and you stay protected regardless of your inflection. However the rumor has it that the composition of the Fauci Flu infection is part Covid (for contagion), part SARS (for symptoms) and a dash of HIV (for immune suppression). But we will never know the composition of the infection because that would require cooperation with the truth of the situation.

Back onto the Traitor and Chief getting his third injection, I have a question. I am confused, he told me that all I had to do was get one and I am done. Protected from the infection and the unprotected that are the only co-spreaders on the infection. Now he say, I am "not" protected even if I got protected from the unprotected that got protected, after you told them they would be rejected if they didn't get injected for the infection they may already be protected, the natural way.

Now him say, I gotta get a third injection of protection from the previous protection injection, due to change in the infection from those that were neither infected or protected… Me thinks him be a liar about the infection and that the protected injection may make the infection worse, so I have to get more protection from the infection that may the result of a previous protection injection.

The question is, is he sure that the third injection is last injection for the protection against the infection that is still under rejection from those that refuse to be injected in the first place? There be millions of changes in the infection from those that get the infection and maybe even worse from those with the original protection.

That is okay the pills are on the way. You just wait for the excuses you Vaxxer's will swallow to escape the ills of the lack of protection from the injection (s) for the infection that Fauci built...

It is in the science of the inventors and not the opinion of the suppressors.

#27 ·
28,000 teachers are scheduled to be fired this month for refusing the vaccine. The new Governor of New York is activating the National Guard to replace all health care workers that refuse the vaccine as well. Yea all is ok.

#29 ·
I am going to bring this over here as it is very much on topic.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but most are here and I had little announcement. Just got home, I've been in the hospital past 10 days. Covid got me. I am excellent and will have full recovery, but this is nothing to mess with, It got very serious the day I went in and I am convinced that without the hospital help I probably wouldn't have made it. And I am otherwise very healthy. Anyway, all is good now. Hope you all are well and safe. Not going to get on a stump, but I would recommend masks and good precautions for any of you who see fit to use them. I am something of a convert, not fanatic, but convinced. Nice to be back.
Were you vaccinated?

If not,

Gonna get it now? Or trust your body to handle it better in the future?

It is crazy how it hits people so different. I have young friends that were knocked down and old ones that were fine, then obviously the exact opposite. One younger friend who is several years younger than me was in the hospital for several days with it.

#30 ·
I am going to bring this over here as it is very much on topic.

Were you vaccinated?

If not,

Gonna get it now? Or trust your body to handle it better in the future?

It is crazy how it hits people so different. I have young friends that were knocked down and old ones that were fine, then obviously the exact opposite. One younger friend who is several years younger than me was in the hospital for several days with it.
When I read things like this, it concerns me as to how much Fauci and the fools are hiding from this Pandemic he financed...

Would be nice to know if he was vaxxed of not.

#33 ·
Well, to participate in the discussion and to answer VVB's questions, here goes. I spent a good deal of time talking with the people who actually matter in this whole discussion, my Drs. and Nurses. These are he people to pay attention to because they live right here in the trenches with this disease. And they care about only one thing. They work hard to understand how this works and what will deal with it most effectively. So, their ideas and opinions are completely informed by their concern and experience.
It's east to see that these docs an nurses are working very hard to learn quickly as this whole thing developes. What I have learned is that this is a simple but very effective (in terms of it's ability to infect) virus. Doc put it like this. There are a range of viruses. On one end, those for which a vaccine is entirely effective small pox was one example. immune and done. Then their is herpes or even chicken pox (shingles) in your system for ever. Whether it manifests controlled by many factors, but always there. Then there's this Covid. The vaccine does not offer immunity, but protection from worse infection, maybe. And after you've had it you do have a certain level of immunity for a while, but he said it is not permemamt with this one. Tike cold or flu it can return in a variant. So, heard immunity carries a small credibility, but is by no means certain.
Like all infections, the key is always maintaining the best health we can as our defense.
I am political, and maintain interest in such things if for no other reason than to at least watch my back against the fools with an agenda.
But, honestly, this particular problem .........anyone trying to politisice this is a complete moron and in my opinion has NO credibility and is not worth paying any attention to.
This is a real problem with real consequences. And it's really insidious. In my case I felt bad to start, but no worse than maybe a cold coming on or something of that nature. But within the space of two days, things happened quickly. I went toward incoherent and disconnected so quickly it scared me. Apparently the real danger is how fast this thing will overtake your lungs and you will simply die for lack of oxygen. You won't even have lung fluid or any of the usual symptoms. Just not enough air and body shuts down. That is damn scary.
Now, this is my experience and a more or less common experience, but by not means the only way it can manifest.
I have lost two friends to this. One not long ago. And it was scary. We were together at an event, talking, enjoying and just living life in very normal terms. Then two weeks later this man is dead. He was in decent health. My take away from this is.....if you start having symptoms, act fast, because this will not give you much time. four to five days at most.

Now, about the vaccine. I don't know. Doc seems to believe that general it will do little harm and the effects could outweigh the risk. This one is a very personal decision and should be left there between you and your doc. My wife took it and did contract covid at the same time I did. Her vacccine was about two month prior. We are convinced that it helped her get through it with only mild symptoms of a cold. She is fine.

I could not take the vaccine. For me, the decision was already off of the table. At 20 I had Guillain Barre syndrome and was told not to vaccinate again. This thing took two and a half years of my life and I worked harder to recover from that than anything ever. So, I went with what I knew. I am very healthy, all vitals excellent, all blood and organ functions excellent, so I trusted against beating covid on health and medical assistance and it worked.

All I can tell anyone is if you feel the need to vaccinate, then do it. Pay no attention to anyone but the front line workers on this. They have the latest and best intel and no axes to grind. I was not a strong believer in things like masks. I now believe. Take precautions. simple and effective stuff. This is one of those times to thing for yourself and listen to council from those you trust.

Well, that's my experience. I will add that I am a man of strong faith, and I also have received divine assistance in this an so many other areas. It's not mystical, just a relationship with a loving and personal God.

#39 ·
#40 ·
Well, I have decided to continue to earn (it comes pretty easy for me in my particular situation) and to convert cash to assets. Paid off our house, New cars, and old all paid. Some "other" things here and there, and then stockpile a bit of cash. Actually, we're not preppers or anything close to that, but I do live in a circumstance where a very good sized garden is possible and not difficult. And I've done gardens before with great success. I know how to grow a lot of food in a small area. We don't smoke or drink, but have decided to stockpile some tobacco and liquor for trade/ barter. You never know. I don't think it hurts to diversify and just spread out the options a bit.
Of course, all of my weapons were lost in a terrible boating accident, but I might be able to get ahold of some protection if needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.