VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Kingpin with a Harley name :confused:

Details about 2003 Victory FLHTC Ultra Classic --
2003 Victory Motorcycles® FLHTC Ultra Classic for sale!

Classified ad price:
US $4,799.00
Best Offer:

Make Offer
Contact the seller:
630 405 2280
Contact Seller

Item specifics
Condition:
Year: 2003
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 5VPGB16D033004434 Mileage: 21,094
Engine: -- Make: Victory
Power Options: -- Model:
FLHTC Ultra Classic
Transmission: -- Fuel Type: Gasoline
Exterior Color: Blue Drive Type: --
Warranty: Unspecified Interior Color: Blue
Vehicle Title: Clear Body Type: --
For Sale By: Dealer Options: --
Trim: --

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
My guess is automated system with limited options. Still......

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
At least it will keep it's value higher. Or so the claims go.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Kingpin wasn't released until 2004.

So it's gotta be a Vegas if it truly is a 2003

• Angry
Reactions: Poseidon

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Kingpin wasn't released until 2004.

So it's gotta be a Vegas if it truly is a 2003
Some of the 2003 TC's were titled as Kingpins. Not sure if it was dealer errors, or if they were truly sold that way.

Reactions: primethious

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I would not buy anything from a dealer that can't tell the difference in manufacturers.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Some of the 2003 TC's were titled as Kingpins. Not sure if it was dealer errors, or if they were truly sold that way.
Would've been dealer errors.

The Kingpin started in 2004, died in 2012(if memory serves)

The TC's were built with the V92 look, but longer frame, hard bags, couple of other tweaks. Great bikes but didn't have the modern look of the Vegas/Kingpins

• Angry
Reactions: Poseidon

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I would not buy anything from a dealer that can't tell the difference in manufacturers.
Id use it to my advantage, get it home and schedule an appointment with one of the gurus, and change the oil.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Would've been dealer errors.

The Kingpin started in 2004, died in 2012(if memory serves)

The TC's were built with the V92 look, but longer frame, hard bags, couple of other tweaks. Great bikes but didn't have the modern look of the Vegas/Kingpins
Agree on the time frame. Yes 2012 was the last year, replaced by Boardwalk in 2013. Have seen more than one titled that way. If they were early models for that year, not sure how they could have confused the models if the KP wasn't out yet. Could have been an error from the plant.

·
Registered
326 Posts
VIN Decoder shows it to be a:
Vegas
Cory Ness
1507cc.
The vin decoder must be messed up (not your fault, I know). Or (more likely) the dealer did as poor a job of putting the correct VIN out there as they did with the rest of bike's information!

03 only had the Vegas
The Ness bikes didn't start until 04, it was black cherry fade Vegas.
05 they had a purple ANSS Kingpin and the blue/black Cory Ness Vegas.

It definitely is a Vegas with tour stuff added. Looks to be basic blue. Based on everything else they listed, who knows what year it really is, LOL!

....Those years were easy for me to remember because Victory was new to my area and exciting, plus they really didn't have very many models.

·
Registered
899 Posts
LOL! The phone number is a suburban Chicago phone number. Of course with cell phones these days it can be anywhere in the U.S.!

·
Registered
879 Posts
LOL! The phone number is a suburban Chicago phone number. Of course with cell phones these days it can be anywhere in the U.S.!
It is from Chicago. IMotorsports and St Pete Powersports are the same company. Imotorsports is from Chicago and St Pete Powersports is from Florida, obviously. I bought my Jackpot from St Pete's. They are definitely a bunch of BONEHEADS, but I got a great bike for a good price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.