VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats involved in taking the seat off of the XC? Probably just a bolt or screw or two im guessing...

Cant look at her right now, almost back to NH from Daytona Bike week, but I think tomorrows play time will involve taking the seat off and looking at the mount points etc... i'm curious to see how close my favorite Mustang seat is... (probably not close at all, but a boy can dream!) I know we have a local custom seat shop that can do things... maybe they can firm up the stock seat...

What other seat options exist at the moment for the XC? Day tripper seems to be an option... what about the touring seat from the factory? Is that firmer then stock?

I like a hard saddle with a pocket to settle into, but if I'm going to spend the money, I think i'm going for heat, too...

?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Remove both side covers and you will find an allen bolt on either side that holds the seat on. Remove bolts and slide the seat back a little and lift off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.