VOG Forum banner

Is anyone running the Corbin seat?

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  COU 
#1 ·
Is anyone running the Corbin Seat on their Judge?

I've got a 2013 and I've made a number of changes to make my seat more comfortable with little success, gel insert, memory foam, beads, Airhawk, etc, etc. The uniqueness of the 2013 seat has meant that several shops who normally make adjustments aren't willing to work on that particular seat. So I'm considering taking the plunge and getting the only factory seat made for the Judge. I realize I'll need to change or modify my side covers. Do the fender strut covers also need modification?

#4 ·
If you can get your bike to the Corbin facility, they can build you a custom seat, including the seat pan. I have seen several done on my trips there. Complete seat in a day and built to fit your but. On my 4th Corbin seat now.

#12 ·
Hijack alert!

Love the graphics on the side panels. Haven't seen those on yours yet. I'm looking at doing something similar with mine.

You may continue with your regularly scheduled thread.

#8 ·
Hey guy, I have a 2013 judge also. I have always used Mustang seats on my bikes, but there is not one made for the judge. Matter of fact there are no after market seats that I have found for the 2013 Judge. I thought about adding the 2014 seat but did not want to get that involved in changing the side panels etc just yet. I have used a few pads but the only one that seemed to do any good for me was the Skwaosh pad which has several models. It does not look like much but it does make a different. Not as good as a custom seat but some help. Skwoosh Classic Saddle Motorcycle GEL Seat Cushion Cooling Mesh Breathable Fabri | eBay. I like you have checked around to have my stock seat reworked but no one seems interested in giving it a try. Looking at the seat, I could not figure why they could not just change the top and leave the sides like they are? But guess they do not want to mess with it, just too much trouble. Guess they keep busy with the normal type seats? Anyway, I just wanted to reply to your post. I also know how it is owning a judge to make a post and wait for weeks or months for a response from anyone, and generally when you do get a response it is from someone with a different type of bike and they do not know anything about a Judge. Just not that many of us out here.

#9 ·
Hey guy, I have a 2013 judge also. I have always used Mustang seats on my bikes, but there is not one made for the judge. Matter of fact there are no after market seats that I have found for the 2013 Judge. I thought about adding the 2014 seat but did not want to get that involved in changing the side panels etc just yet. I have used a few pads but the only one that seemed to do any good for me was the Skwaosh pad which has several models. It does not look like much but it does make a different. Not as good as a custom seat but some help. Skwoosh Classic Saddle Motorcycle GEL Seat Cushion Cooling Mesh Breathable Fabri | eBay. I like you have checked around to have my stock seat reworked but no one seems interested in giving it a try. Looking at the seat, I could not figure why they could not just change the top and leave the sides like they are? But guess they do not want to mess with it, just too much trouble. Guess they keep busy with the normal type seats? Anyway, I just wanted to reply to your post. I also know how it is owning a judge to make a post and wait for weeks or months for a response from anyone, and generally when you do get a response it is from someone with a different type of bike and they do not know anything about a Judge. Just not that many of us out here.
Pretty sure cycleopsusa will modify the stock judge seat.

#10 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll check that company out.

#13 ·
Corbin - built and feels like a Mercedes car seat
Mustang -built and feels like a Cadillac seat
Russel seat - built and feels like a pick a number bed

CycleOps can make any seat you buy fit, look and feel like any seat you want .... Just send it to him and be prepared to be wowed.

Reactions: COU
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.