VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any reason not to get an Ipod nano 2nd gen 8GB for my 2013 XCT?This is what everyone has recommended I do believe.I have a lot of old Cds that I would put on iTunes and I guess they would load directly on to the Ipod with no hassle.would I have to change songs to MP3?I am very low tech so any advice would be great and there are lots of 2nd Gen Ipods available on Ebay.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I just bought a 2nd gen 4gb nano off ebay for $25. Works great.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have a 16gb 5th gen nano with over 2,000 songs in it that’s been my Visions juke box for 8 years now with zero problems other than dealing with Apple ITunes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought a Cool Stream Blue Tooth device so that I could stream any content from my phone into the system on my XCT. At $30 it is slightly more expensive, but you dont' have to manage another device, and I can listen to Pandora, or iHeart Radio, or any other content I want to stream in addition to my iTunes music library. After all, I will have my phone with me anyway.

Its most major failing is that it doesn't automatically attach to my phone every time. About every 5th time I ride, I have to pick it from the Blue Tooth list on my phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.