VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Replacing one or installing for the first time? What happened?

·
Super Moderator
26,123 Posts
You'll have a much easier time getting a Bluetooth receiver to plug into the 3.5mm on the bike to stream music from the phone to the bike. If you mount your phone on your bars you can still control the music. If not you can add a Bluetooth remote to your bars.

This is what I have on my 13.
Satechi Bluetooth Button Series (Media Button) for iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus/6/, iPad Pro/Air 2/Air/Mini/3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6, Note 4/Edge/Pro/Tab Pro, Google Nexus 9 and more Amazon.com: Satechi Bluetooth Button Series (Media Button) for iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus/6/, iPad Pro/Air 2/Air/Mini/3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6, Note 4/Edge/Pro/Tab Pro, Google Nexus 9 and more: Cell Phones & Accessories

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
I don't use an iPhone, i just have an iPod for music.
iPhone is an iPod with a phone inside as well. Same difference. Did you contact that Timmins, ON bike shop I listed above?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey Coconf Spoiled Sports in Bowmanville Ontario has 2 in stock that fit the Vision the Timmins store no longer has any

·
Registered
899 Posts
If you have an IPod touch it should have bluetooth connectivity making this button control ideal. If it's the older IPod then there isn't the bluetooth connectivity. Which gen. of IPod do you have?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.