VOG Forum banner

Interest in Victory from the VTX board

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  dsjr70 
dsjr70 said:
I just purchased my first Honda about 6 months ago. It is a great bike and does everything it is supposed to do very well. Honda is probably the best all around motorcycle on the market today. Everything from sportbikes to touring bikes no company comes close to them in selection. Kawasaki tried with the Voyager but that has been a royal failure, wrong bike at the wrong time. My favorite company is Suzuki, designs have gone very stale across the whole lineup with the only stand out bike being the M109R.
I still think and have posted many times that if Vic came out with an entry level bike their sales will sore. Motorcycle riders are very brand loyal, you get them on one and they will keep buying. Crap, how many have I bought and I have one on order right now and a new Vision in my future.
I know that their are people on here that think the Vegas 8-Ball is an entry bike but it is not (IMHO) it is just low priced. A 100ci bike I dont feel should be anyones first bike. A 4-500lb under 60ci is the perfect size for an entry level with a price point under 9k...
Like I said, just my opinion.
i agree somewhat that a 100" bike for a beginner can be too much , however i just got my 8 ball and was thinking this is going to be to much bike for me what did i do , well i have been on it every day since last sunday .

when i picked it up at arlens i came home for about 10 mins and me and a buddy of mine rode 70 miles that day all over the backroads of dublin,to walnut creek same places on the american thunder episode with arlen and colby , i am really at ease with this bike it handles like a dream, it is not to much for me any more i just ride within my limit at all times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.