VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Can't handle the editing. The jumping is giving me a headache. How does it end?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Adam has been around a long time .. I found most of his Videos worth watching, some a bit too long winded for me but that's true about a lot of them ..

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
What a joke. 76 Hp for A pair of $26,000 motorcycles. Who cares. By the time you get done making them even try to perform your over $30k large into a bike that still needs help in the handleing (HD) the stereo (both) and room for you, momma, and the kitchen sink ! ( both).

Another great video to stray me away from the Hatfield bike Vs the McCoy bike. Lmao

Bring back Victory and stop all this nonsense.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Young guy who has been coming into the store quite often is totally sold on the Indians.
He & his dad have both owned & ridden HD's.
When I mentioned to him that the 2019 ***** looks a lot like the HD he was totally down with that, thought it was great.
He doesn't care that Polaris dumped hard on Vic owners & dealers, just a business decision.
Likes the idea that "the guys who built Victory's & made them so reliable are now making Indians, they have to be good, right"?
He's waiting for a deal on a leftover Indian, can't wait to have a slice of history.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
What a joke. 76 Hp for A pair of $26,000 motorcycles. Who cares. By the time you get done making them even try to perform your over $30k large into a bike that still needs help in the handleing (HD) the stereo (both) and room for you, momma, and the kitchen sink ! ( both).

Another great video to stray me away from the Hatfield bike Vs the McCoy bike. Lmao

Bring back Victory and stop all this nonsense.
Couldn't agree more, for what they charge the engines are embarrassing especially the 111. For a clean sheet design, the power that 111 puts out is a joke.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Couldn't agree more, for what they charge the engines are embarrassing especially the 111. For a clean sheet design, the power that 111 puts out is a joke.
...but it has low end torque. :biggrin:

...and rider modes to help keep all those ponies in check!

:rofl2: :crackup::rofl3: :crackup:

• Winner
Reactions: Trout and bikendad
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.