VOG Forum banner

Indian still in Pursuit

9349 139
Did anyone get theirs yet?

Ordered in mid March, now nearly the end of April and still showing 'scheduled'.

I know the whole supply chain line, but you'd think at 5+ weeks they'd at least have an idea on when it will be built.
Reactions: KeepRidin!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
@ForestGiant ...Elkhart, IN...having 500 mile check up in Mecosta, MI...salesmen in Elkhart suggested, since closer and friends with them. They said no problem, make appt, and can wait, he did.
Good deal, Mecosta much closer. As a youth we went with my cousins from Mt. Pleasant area (Beal City, Dr. Pohl) over to School Section Lake outside of Mecosta for day outings of swimming and cook outs. I hope you and him are going to be around July 4th time period. Our plans are to be at my sister and BIL at Secord Lake for 5 to 7 days, and I plan to bring one of my Victorys. Would love to see that Pursuit
I recommend Lakeside Motorsports, in Mecosta. Great people there.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
hey I finally got an update on the bike I ordered in early March.

I should get it just in time to park it for winter
Sorry you're going through that. A lot of bikes are hard to get right now. But we(the consumer) shouldn't have to put up with this kind of bs. Sadly our politicians, arent' doing anything about the supply chain issues, they don't work for us anymore.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Same update I got. Ordered 3/04 and was told end of April at that time. Talked to customer service a month ago and was told first 2 weeks of July for sure. Now this week it's anytime in September!!! Not at all happy.
View attachment 598975
Such BS. Polaris needs to make this right with you guys. If this is a supply chain issue, Polaris needs to make the FN' parts themselves!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts