VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get theirs yet?

Ordered in mid March, now nearly the end of April and still showing 'scheduled'.

I know the whole supply chain line, but you'd think at 5+ weeks they'd at least have an idea on when it will be built.

Reactions: KeepRidin!

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
My buddy picked his up a week ago, ordered and it arrived 2 weeks later. With weather here, so far only 250 miles in it. Said LOVES it, and did kinda "get on it" and said feels powerful. Has 500 mile check up May 4th, hoping to get better days to get that. (@lou8700...as with yours, a nice RED):biggrin:

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
My buddy picked his up a week ago, ordered and it arrived 2 weeks later. With weather here, so far only 250 miles in it. Said LOVES it, and did kinda "get on it" and said feels powerful. Has 500 mile check up May 4th, hoping to get better days to get that. (@lou8700...as with yours, a nice RED):biggrin:

View attachment 596377
Love that color combo. Did your friend have to go to the Detroit area for it? I do see one dealer in Jackson area also.

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
Love that color combo. Did your friend have to go to the Detroit area for it? I do see one dealer in Jackson area also.
@ForestGiant ...Elkhart, IN...having 500 mile check up in Mecosta, MI...salesmen in Elkhart suggested, since closer and friends with them. They said no problem, make appt, and can wait, he did.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
@ForestGiant ...Elkhart, IN...having 500 mile check up in Mecosta, MI...salesmen in Elkhart suggested, since closer and friends with them. They said no problem, make appt, and can wait, he did.
Good deal, Mecosta much closer. As a youth we went with my cousins from Mt. Pleasant area (Beal City, Dr. Pohl) over to School Section Lake outside of Mecosta for day outings of swimming and cook outs. I hope you and him are going to be around July 4th time period. Our plans are to be at my sister and BIL at Secord Lake for 5 to 7 days, and I plan to bring one of my Victorys. Would love to see that Pursuit

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wonder why in the hell he got his in 2 weeks yet over a month for me and not even a build date.

Wonder if it's a color combo thing since I got the darkhorse with the premium package and black.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
since closer and friends with them. They said no problem, make appt, and can wait, he did.
And he's still waiting for his appointment that is

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
wonder why in the hell he got his in 2 weeks yet over a month for me and not even a build date.
Their trying to help you save miles on it, bikendad should b getting his soon if am thinking right, I rarely think right though so is that

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Their trying to help you save miles on it, bikendad should b getting his soon if am thinking right, I rarely think right though so is that
Wisconsin helps me save miles on it. So far I've had my bikes out twice. Nicest day was 77 so far. Most days have been rainy and cold.

Today is was 25 degrees with chance of rain snow mix

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Reactions: Chattanooga_Mark

·
Registered
6,734 Posts

View attachment 596377
Oh it's red, but it sure ain't no Sunset Red! Gonna have to ride drag.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
That’s a great area, you can comfortably ride a good 11 months out of the year correct

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Yuck, no thank you. The older I get, the more plausible moving south / west becomes
Arizona suits me just fine. Minimal winters and if it's too hot down in the lower elevations in the summer, cooler weather is only a 3 - 4 hour ride away. Every thousand feet of elevation you can gain or lose about 5 to 10 degrees.
Today; 90 degrees for the high 55 for the low with 9% humidity.

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Lloyds has new performance exhaust system for the Challenger/Pursuit to be built by Sawicki. This one is mid length and they are also going to do a shorty and long length. Goofy Spanky drums up attention at beginning and then at 1.40 mark a hot blonde has the goods. With cam and tune/flash and this exhaust it puts out some really good numbers, chart included.

THE BADDEST PERFORMANCE 2:1 FOR INDIAN CHALLENGER! - YouTube

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ordered my Pursuit 2/28. Getting the ruby red/black darkhorse with premium package. Still showing as scheduled. I called Indian a couple of weeks ago and was told that it should be delivered between July 5-25. Taking that with a huge grain of salt!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I ordered my Pursuit 2/28. Getting the ruby red/black darkhorse with premium package. Still showing as scheduled. I called Indian a couple of weeks ago and was told that it should be delivered between July 5-25. Taking that with a huge grain of salt!
Wow I ordered same bike 3/04, was told at the time around end of April. Well that's here and still no update from "scheduled"! I don't appreciate being told end of April when obviously that was a pipe dream.
Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle

1 - 20 of 103 Posts