Indian Scout 240mm Wide Tire Kit By RC Components | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Indian Scout 240mm Wide Tire Kit By RC Components

Discussion in 'Indian Scout' started by BBob, Feb 10, 2016.

1. BBob

BBob Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    11 XC, 04 KP
    Nice! I wonder if it will also fit the new Octane.

Preview. Indian Scout 240mm Wide Tire Kit By RC Components.
    Published by Cyril Huze February 10th, 2016 in Chassis, Customs, Editorial and Wheels.
    [​IMG]Are wide rear tires dead? No. The difference between yesterday’s fat tire excesses and today is that they are now installed when “justified” by looks or purpose.

The 240 mm rear tire trend on a Sportster is well and alive (see soon my feature about a new Rick’s kit) And now RC components got the good idea to conceive a 240 mm wide tire kit with NO MODIFICATIONS for the very popular Indian Scout.

This RC Components New Wide Tire Kit is engineered to be an easy bolt-on to allow their 18″ x 8.5″ wheels and 240mm tire to be a perfect fit inside the factory swingarm. Supplied in this kit is all what you need for a complete makeover: is a 18×8.5” wheel (choose among 60 different designs), a 240mm tire, a 11” wide steel fender that is custom built with an internal support structure that bolts directly into the factory location, a stainless steel belt guard, a chrome tear drop tail light with license plate holder and all necessary hardware. And I have to acknowledge that a 240 mm Scout looks very, very good. Bikers with a Drag DNA are going to rush to install this kit to be released in a couple of weeks. Proudly made in the USA. Great kit price. MSRP $2495.00. For more information please call RC Components at 1-800-360-0915.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1