VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
now if that don't get some HD riders to jump ship i don't know what will ! being a heavy equip. operator and and a truck driver my whole life i'm not into noise when i'm off the clock but i do appreciate a nice sounding bike when one rides by and that would surely get my attention :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now if that don't get some HD riders to jump ship i don't know what will ! being a heavy equip. operator and and a truck driver my whole life i'm not into noise when i'm off the clock but i do appreciate a nice sounding bike when one rides by and that would surely get my attention :icon_thumleft:
Don't care about indians guessing mant don't care here
To each his or her own opinion. Because this a Victory and Indian forum I posted this Indian 111 with the Tab slip on mufflers for guys or girls on this forum that own Indian 111 bikes. If I had my choice I'd pick a 111 Indian over a Vision any day of the week ! :headbang::hihi: Just like you don't like Indan's ,I also hate the polarizing look of the Vision and that's why I ride a Victory XCT. :huepfenicon111:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
in my defense , i do wear polarized sun glasses :whistle: :ride:

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
in my defense , i do wear polarized sun glasses :whistle: :ride:
Me to....HATE sun glare....:biggrin: (sorry about blurred vision, this pair not prescription :rofl3:)

Flat panel display Font Screenshot Display device Technology

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.