I'm thinking about doing this to my Magnum! | Page 2 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

I'm thinking about doing this to my Magnum!

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Speedfreak33, Feb 18, 2017.

1. NY mike

NY mike Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Vic magnum harley ultra
    I like the right touch of black and chrome combined. I wish my cylinders were black on my chieftain it would make a big difference. I will never sacrifice handling for looks. I ride to long and hard to give that up just not a smart move for me. Don’t get me wrong I like looking at all these $50,000 pieces and the paint and work that goes in them. Just not practical for me. But back in the day I always had my Friday Night out with the Boys special. I bought this wrecked in 88 for $3g and put an 88” stroker motor in it and rebuilt It top to bottom. 746D7F50-650B-4560-B71B-0CE916DB34F1.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. slickvic

slickvic Well-Known Member

2011 Cross Country
    50,000 K is too much even today for a custom big wheel bagger. Sure they start out at that price but here’s one selling locally for $25,000 it is a 2016 with only 600 miles. Show room queen LOL

Attached Files:

3. NY mike

NY mike Well-Known Member

Vic magnum harley ultra
    Oh believe me I know so many guys pumping 25 g into new bikes and exactly as you showed. Praying they can get 25 out of them. That’s why I never put to much in mine anymore. Just can’t get any of it back but that’s been the story forever nothing new. Now that’s a nice piece I’d give him 20 :D

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020