VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would stop by as I have not for a very long time!back in the early part of june I took a trip out to Iowa to see the Vic shopw and the midwest rally made a couple comments and have not been back !
Had a great summer even though we had a ton of rain spent 15000 k on the seat of the old geezer glide most rideing solo but a couple trips with buds!
Seasons over for me now as I sit in my southern home in the sun relaxing !
Nice to read some stuff here agian ,hi to all that know me and good daysadios for now

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Good to hear from you.

Reactions: poptop

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya have had a busy summer greatly enjoyed my trip to De moines and the return trip was as cold as a whores heart! With very strong winds and rain fro 3 days ,tried to get to some of Clorados high passes but was turned away in the snow ,got to where the Chief Joseph pass in Montana joins the Beartooth and about 20 miles up and was just to much snow and hyway patrol turned me back said they just closed it !!
Bit by thsn my balls and pecker were scriveled to the size of a peo in the cold I was happy to turn back and warm up for a bit in Cody
Ened up in white sulpher springs that night in mid Montana and got frozen and drenched agian in my tent!
All in all was fun just the same !
Thanks for the welcome its nice to know good folks about the countryside !

• Winner
Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OH Well its god to be remembered even for my shortcomeings !
If all of a sudden i learned how to spell and as ya say put down my hammer hell nobody would have remembered Me
Good call ya crotchety old oinker!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh and how about those pro stocks 2 races left and a real close field ,
Kinda hopeing somehow Matt can still do it but the crockidile man has the best chance to knock off the Vance and Hinds HD team !these guys a d gals are bullets this year over 200 mph

·
Registered
946 Posts
Ya have had a busy summer greatly enjoyed my trip to De moines and the return trip was as cold as a whores heart! With very strong winds and rain fro 3 days ,tried to get to some of Clorados high passes but was turned away in the snow ,got to where the Chief Joseph pass in Montana joins the Beartooth and about 20 miles up and was just to much snow and hyway patrol turned me back said they just closed it !!
Bit by thsn my balls and pecker were scriveled to the size of a peo in the cold I was happy to turn back and warm up for a bit in Cody
Ened up in white sulpher springs that night in mid Montana and got frozen and drenched agian in my tent!
All in all was fun just the same !
Thanks for the welcome its nice to know good folks about the countryside !

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The tough parts of a ride is what you remember.They make good stories to tell.
Woulnt change anything if i did it agian !
Met some good folks seen some great country even drove through a covered bridge !
Saw incredinle wealth of horse farms ,even walked in the house of John Waynes youth!
Jelybean you speak truths!
Even the night in White sulpher Springs ,arrive and found camping it looked like the rain would pass,Set up and went for a meal .the little cafe I went to was just about closed at that time but fed me anyhow and what a meal !
The xrive to my house from there has to be at least 600 plus miles but Id go back agian for that meal!
Yup cold as a witches tit but a nice warm little town!
I guess If I was rich and famous I could have stayed in the hotsprings hotel for 120 bucks ,a bit over my budget!
Yup filling up whats left of the old memory banks and running out of tiime!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.