VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
I am also 5'10"..I bought the dark tinted 13" from Cee Baileys and it is perfect for me. But I am also longer in the torso and have shorter legs. I can still see over the top of the shield just fine. For me, I think the 11" would be too short and I would still catch a lot of the wind buffeting....but thats my opinion.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I also recommend looking into the factory flip windshield. It actually does a good job and looks good on the bike as well.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm 5'7" and I run the 11" Cee Baileys and it is great. I can see over it when I want, under it when necessary (slouch). At 5'10", I'd suggest the 13" shield.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Depending on what type of helmet you wear and what you tolerance is for turbulence I would suggest either the 13" or 15" CeeBailey which you will look through, the equivalent Jurock or the Gusstofson +4" flip. Without the flip any shield you can look over will throw a lot of dirty air onto the top of your head so if you wear a large helmet expect to get your head bobbed around a lot.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm 5'11' and am using the 15" CeeBailey. It's a good size if you like to look through the shield. The 13" would be weird for me. I think it would be right in my line of sight.

Look on CeeBailey's website. The have instructions on how to measure for size.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.