VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So little by little, I have been adding some accessories to my bike. I am looking for feedback to see what others would spend their money on. What accessories would you buy if you had an extra $1000?

Darren

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
First tell me where you are at with the bike. An artist needs to know the canvas he is starting with. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright, let see:

LLoydz cams via Kevinx
lower wind deflectors
gps
rider back rest
kuryakyn turn light blinkers
99 stingerz
ipod adapter
heel/toe shifter

i think that is it so far :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

drdarren said:
alright, let see:

LLoydz cams via Kevinx
lower wind deflectors
gps
rider back rest
99 stingerz
ipod adapter
heel/toe shifter

Man thats really stretching that 1K. I think cams in an 08 Vision is 18 Hundred newer models are more.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bubba said:
drdarren said:
alright, let see:

LLoydz cams via Kevinx
lower wind deflectors
gps
rider back rest
99 stingerz
ipod adapter
heel/toe shifter

Man thats really stretching that 1K. I think cams in an 08 Vision is 18 Hundred newer models are more.
well i was looking to see what else i could do on top of these things

·
Registered
870 Posts
I have added a dipstick thermometer which looks nice, lower wind deflectors and reverse which I have used twice in the first month of ownership. I have also had fairing rubber toe protectors fitted. I am undecided about getting a trunk rack, weather they are heavy, useful or upset the using of the trunk lid, but they do look nice.
I am also thinking of a trunk liner, backrest, Lloydz cams, Ipod cord and some more chrome. Cycleops uppers and lowers are also on my wish list.
There you go, so ideas. Mine is black like yours and I have ABS.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
For me, it would be CAMS.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

get some exhaust and the map, paint that Grey stuff black, take off the trunk and get a backrest and a rack. Get a tinted windshield. Now ride the piss out of it.
Why were they unpacking the bike from an Arctic Cat box?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bubba said:
get some exhaust and the map, paint that Grey stuff black, take off the trunk and get a backrest and a rack. Get a tinted windshield. Now ride the piss out of it.
Why were they unpacking the bike from an Arctic Cat box?
Definitely going to paint the bike black. I love the look! My bike was shipped from out of state and that is the box they packed it in. What a pain to unbox it but it was worth it, just like opening a present at the holidays!!!!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Yeah, actually knowing what you have done to it and what you need, the answer to the $1000 question is PAINT. That bike would have new paint on it so quick my head would spin.

·
Registered
189 Posts

With every thing already done it would be a trailer hitch then start hunting down a nice trailer.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

aussiejack said:
Can you get cams for around $1000.00? I will get a quote for cams here and if it is around that much I will get them done.
No, not installed. 09 and above bikes you will need the carriers also.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts