VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try the IAC Valve controller from Lloydz yet. I saw a few postings on here, but no solid reviews. Please post if you have tried it. Also, fuel controllers, any luck with those limiting the popping/backfiring? Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep i did and thank you. I want to hear a few more positive reviews, because currently my bike has the IAC vaccuum lines blocked, which bypasses it. The dealer did this when they installed my stage 1 at purchase. This does limit some popping, but it also makes the bike harder to start in cold weather, you have to open the throttle and turn the starter overseveral times to get it running. Lloyd had stated when I called him that his IAC controller allows the bike to still start normally in cold weather, but limits popping. I also want to get a fuel controller possibly, because dealer in my area says those have worked pretty well. But before I do any of this, the dealer will have to unblock the IAC vaccuum lines, a solution that I at least know somewhat works. I don't want to change this to something that is less of a solution so keep the reviews coming if you got them. Thanks.

·
Registered
717 Posts

I have one installed on my bike. Takes a fair amount of attempts to get it runningright after install. I am backed out like 4 1/2 turns. Bike pops a lot less.
Throttle response is much better, no lag.
VERY COLD BLOODED with the valve installed. Need to let the bike run for a few minutes before taking off.
Going to have him look at it on the 29th when he installs my new ECU and dynos the bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.