VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was actually going to the Airport Hanger Bar on SR46 in Sanford Florida...

and there was this interesting looking Harley sitting out front.....

So I grab my favorite bartender and starting shooting some shots...

I had to get a few of the Owner of the bike.... I believe his name was Scrapey.

Well, I took tons of pics and we all had a blast especially when the power went out....lol
Any of you guys in Central Florida come down and visit Tuesday (the Owner) and the gang, they just started a bike night on Wednesday night....

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Cool looking dude. It's probably a conversation "ice buster." It opens the door for him to work his charm! Brilliant!!! Ha!!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

I like it....there's a guy that marches to the beat of his own drummer.Not my kind of ride, but definitely my kind of bar!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts

Clubford00 said:
When i first saw it I thought it had Burned !
That's funny! I thought the exact sam thing! I looked @ the first & secondpx & thought it had been "torched." I kept scrolling & realized it was a rolling "thrift shop." Like a homeless dudes shopping cart - piled onto a Harley. He gets an
"A" for creativity & BIG "don't give a damn" huevos!! An interesting cat!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Looks like it was crowded by all the bikes parked there. I also thought it was burnt! The dolly was very nice!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

bubba said:
Looks like it was crowded by all the bikes parked there. I also thought it was burnt! The dolly was very nice!
Usually is busy, but we were in one of our fine summer days.... Nothing but rain all day then the bar lost power for an hour or so. We took the pics between rain drops.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I wish our resident police officer was here... I am just curious how many moving violations/improper equipment/unsafe equipment tickets he could write between these two bikes....lol

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
I love bikes like that to park near . When I park by a bike like Neppers I feel bad about not washing my bikes

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
The state of NJ just ended inspecting Motorcycles.

·
Registered
250 Posts

Looks like an engineering exercise in aerodynamics. that thing has a higher coefficient of drag while standing still than a skyskraper. it's almost creating it's own climate!
sorry, was getting a lil carried away.......
funny, but not my style bike.....I like mine clean, not cluttered

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.