VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after I chewed a corner off the netbook and smacked the dame thing across the table a couple times cursing and pounding. My dear wife ask if something was wrong . So she helped me finally get a pic up as profile pic. I have to wait till I calm down and am allowed to go near the pictures agian and I will try to put a few more on. Now some will say just watch the vid . Ha sounds easy and I'm sure it is for many but to me not so. In any case wish me luck

·
Registered
6,725 Posts

poptop said:
Well after I chewed a corner off the netbook and smacked the dame thing across the table a couple times cursing and pounding. My dear wife ask if something was wrong . So she helped me finally get a pic up as profile pic. I have to wait till I calm down and am allowed to go near the pictures agian and I will try to put a few more on. Now some will say just watch the vid . Ha sounds easy and I'm sure it is for many but to me not so. In any case wish me luck

God's Country

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.