VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have no idea how much more free time I had before Ifound this site. It’s like crack. I think “I’ll just check the site real quickbefore I go to bed” Then 2 hours laterI’m still sitting at the computer. Everytime I come back I find more information or another humorous comment. And just when I think I’m going to log out……..ohoh wait a new comment or topic I HAVE to read it.
So, I blame Andy for my addiction. Andy and anyone else who helps maintain thiswell laid out and put together website.And all of the rest of you knowledgeable and humorous people who keepfilling me with useful information and striking my funny bone well, you are allenablers!

So in closing I’d like to thank you all for keeping meinformed and entertained. Keep itcoming!!! My addiction requires it.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts

Why do you thing dsjr and I have 5000+ posts? I actually used to have more posts for a long time but then I started going to VA (Vog Anonamous) and it has helped a lot. I do fall off the wagon on occasion , like this post, shhhh dont tell my sponsor. Ok , One day at a time, One day at a time, One day at...............................

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
It is addicting. I have days with very few posts but do read. How both Dean and Don have over 5k is hard to believe. One Thumb is stating to catch up!!

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,239 Posts
It's the stars!!!
Must have pretty little starsssssssss,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
BLININGER said:
You have no idea how much more free time I had before Ifound this site. It's like crack. I think "I'll just check the site real quickbefore I go to bed" Then 2 hours laterI'm still sitting at the computer. Everytime I come back I find more information or another humorous comment. And just when I think I'm going to log out……..ohoh wait a new comment or topic I HAVE to read it.
So, I blame Andy for my addiction. Andy and anyone else who helps maintain thiswell laid out and put together website.And all of the rest of you knowledgeable and humorous people who keepfilling me with useful information and striking my funny bone well, you are allenablers!

My addiction requires it.
- First you'll need to have a little Patience,
- You'll need to find some free time,
- Then To have even more Patience,
- More Free time,
- Oh Hell a lot morePatience,
- Withdrawal will be atough go,
- You will need to own more than 3 Victorys, having 3 doesn't work.
- Live in a climate where you can ride everyday of the year,
- Relief will eventually come,

- Oh, by the way..... A German Scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, hasdiscovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their VOG Forum with their hand on the mouse.
- It's all Good though, Old Age Dosen't Last Long
OT

·
Registered
395 Posts
BLININGER said:
So in closing I'd like to thank you all for keeping meinformed and entertained. Keep itcoming!!! My addiction requires it.
They say admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. I didn't understand how bad I was until last Sunday 2:00a.m. A drunk driver hit a power pole by our house, we had no power (wireless) until late that afternoon. The waiting to check posts and reply's should not have been that uncomfortable. I'm on board. "Hi, I'm Jackpot52, and I'm a VOGaholic."

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
You think you hate it now? Just wait until winter and everyone goes loopy. Guys will start entire threads based on going out to theirgarages and sitting on their bikes and making vroom vroom noises.......but where it gets scary is that thread will turn into 5 pages of postsand over 1000 views.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts

phoenix9 said:
You think you hate it now? Just wait until winter and everyone goes loopy. Guys will start entire threads based on going out to theirgarages and sitting on their bikes and making vroom vroom noises.......but where it gets scary is that thread will turn into 5 pages of postsand over 1000 views.
Well I am not sure if my post count will go up or down? My riding season is officially here 72 degrees this morning and a high in the mid 80's for the day. So will I write less because I will be on the bike more or will I write more because I will now have to share all my exciting trips and give daily updates?

·
Registered
6,116 Posts

Don,
As a member of the southern states riding and mocking club (and as former members of the northern hibernationregime), it is our sworn duty to ride all winter and then post about it....with pictures. Pictures posted in January and February with palm trees and/or oceansettings get additional bonus points.....if you can combine plam trees, ocean and beach setting, along with an outdoor bar then you have done it all......and Andy will give you an extra Star!

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
the sites fine, just certain people on this site that really suck.

you know who you are LOL

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OneThumb said:
- You will need to own more than 3 Victorys, having 3 doesn't work.
- Live in a climate where you can ride everyday of the year,

OT
Holly crap....I'm f'd. I need at least 3 more Vics? I was pushing my budget to get the one I have.
I'm pretty sure Iowa isn't the correct climate either. Now if I could just figure out how to shovel snow with my Vic I might be set. I know Polaris makes a lot of good stuff for snow removal but I don't think any of it fits my Hammer.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Yikes I'm close! I have 2 Vics at the moment. I have a bunch of stars too and not only on this site but others too!

Now I get an email notice for tickies for the IMS Shows coming up!

I swear I don't have a problem. .....Oh ya I do!!! Not enough time to ride at the moment. I ride with my puter(NOT ON GOOFBALLS) so log in everyday!

·
Registered
149 Posts

I know how you feelwe all can't stop talking and readingabout our bikes and riding.
It's a great thing isn't it???
I just told a guy I met in Dallasand lives in Arkansas about the VOG becausehewants a VV. He bound tobecome like the rest us an addict VOG member.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.