VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,762 Posts
Welcome to EVR !

Here's an old(?) thread announcing the new meet-up...

EDMONTON ALBERTA CANADA VICTORY RIDERS Victory Motorcycles Motorcycle Forums

We are actually working on our first ride route and will be posting it up shortly.

Here's a link for the Calgary club and their Facebook Page...

Home - Victory Riders Calgary

We'll get a Facebook page for EVR up and running too,

The meet-up site host is charging me $115 Canadian every six months. The novelty of the meet-up site may be short lived. A Facebook group page is free and may be the way to go.

· Registered
2,651 Posts
I figured I might just drop by some day! Or invite you out for lunch some day down here in Vermilion! Im still reading the info page ! But haveing trouble with some of the big words! Maybe I will put the barby on some nice sunday and send you an invite, I don, t have to be a member for that , do I!
Besides Im already a member of the Old Bastards Club!

· Registered
60 Posts
Look forward to meeting other Vic owners. Also on the Meetup site under the same name. Can't wait for the snow to go away. Really hate winter, I've had enough. Had the KP out once this year, just checking the belt condition/alignment/tension and battery. Need both new. Hopefully within a couple weeks we can find roads without snow and a ton of gravel/sand from the winter. Did I mention that I hate winter?

· Registered
2,651 Posts
The Ontario guys went with Facebook.They say they like it better.I'm in the Northern Old Bastards [Ottawa and valley].Good club,pretty casual,good rally in Delta On.every year.
As fellow old bastard of the La Penita de Jaltemba Chapter, a hearty how the hell are ya you old bastard to ya!

· Registered
1,762 Posts
I closed it... the meet-up was costing me $120.00 every 6 months. I probably didn't give it a chance, but the idea of paying 120 bucks for the Winter months irked me even more. $240 for the year and for 6 months of them, we don't ride. Once we get past 40 members, the costs go up!

The website for the Calgary Victory Riders is funded by Cycleworks, I believe.

I'm also not on the VOG as much as I used to be. Facebook has a lot of interesting stuff/ideas/pictures/etc (from Victory riders) and cool bike stuff (from Victory aftermarket manufacturers) ... and tons of Edmonton & area riding groups to choose from... and Facebook is free.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.