VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
That is nice, thats how i got my wallet back ..... I was 18 y old, snowboarding in Austria and lost my wallet, the snow-plow man wrote a poem in German language with my wallet and money, sooooo nice you make me remember that ...

Hope you find the owner ...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Great thread saddlebag finder. I hope you have good luck locating the bike bike with one bag. What color was the bag was it fiberglass or leather? It wasn't mine for sure but I was just wondering. In case I see a mono bag motorbike

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm not saying the bike is definitely a Victory Hammer, but I've got black leather saddlebags that have "Victory" stamped into them and my bike has a fat tire (see my avatar). So a Hammer is a good guess, but one of the other Victory models also has a fat tire. I think it's the Vegas, but not sure.

I don't see how the bag just fell off from a "slight bump" in the road. I mounted mine using the brackets made for the bike and the bags, and let me tell you, they are solid. There are four screws holding each bag to its bracket.

Anyway, good luck on getting the bag back to its owner. Very nice of you to do this.

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
I'm not saying the bike is definitely a Victory Hammer, but I've got black leather saddlebags that have "Victory" stamped into them and my bike has a fat tire (see my avatar). So a Hammer is a good guess, but one of the other Victory models also has a fat tire. I think it's the Vegas, but not sure.

I don't see how the bag just fell off from a "slight bump" in the road. I mounted mine using the brackets made for the bike and the bags, and let me tell you, they are solid. There are four screws holding each bag to its bracket.

Anyway, good luck on getting the bag back to its owner. Very nice of you to do this.
The early Cross bikes had issues with the bags falling off so the guys started finding other mounting methods until Victory beefed them up.

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
Could have been a Jackpot with the aftermarket quick attach setup......

Hope the guy sees this and gets his bag back. Either way it's good looking out
I'm thinking the guy isn't a member or not an active one.

Certainly if he was one of the active ones he would be here complaining he lost his bag.

@Bob the saddlebag finder have you gone through it to see if it has anything with a name on or. An insurance card would really be great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm thinking the guy isn't a member or not an active one.

Certainly if he was one of the active ones he would be here complaining he lost his bag.

@Bob the saddlebag finder have you gone through it to see if it has anything with a name on or. An insurance card would really be great.
Yes! I've looked through it, … no I.D. Maybe if I said there is a couple pounds of 10s and maybe 4 or 5 pounds of 20s $$$$ there would be more response, but...

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
Yes! I've looked through it, … no I.D. Maybe if I said there is a couple pounds of 10s and maybe 4 or 5 pounds of 20s $$$$ there would be more response, but...
Sounds like it is evidence in a robbery. Go ahead and send it to me and I'll tag it and start the investigation.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sounds like it is evidence in a robbery. Go ahead and send it to me and I'll tag it and start the investigation.
Uh @VicVisionBulldog ..sounds like evidence in a bank robbery, which is a federal matter, so I'll be taking it thank you very much.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
We don't know for sure where all this money came from. Let's not get into wild speculation. As a trustworthy and completely neutral party in all this (fingerprinted, background checked and certified by the state, yet not in law enforcement) I deem myself capable of holding the cash until claimed.
So, nothing to see here......ya'll carry on.

Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
Uh @VicVisionBulldog ..sounds like evidence in a bank robbery, which is a federal matter, so I'll be taking it thank you very much.
Dog Dog breed Jaw Carnivore Font

I've already found it was a heist from a Chucky Cheese Pizza. I have to interview some 8 year olds that were playing ski ball when the even went down.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'll just wait till it gets dark. Most feds are scared of the dark. :p
Tell me about it! You should see the amount of flashlights I carry on Midnight's! I've got a headlamp, shoulder mounts, a chest rig, a WML, a million candle power halogen on my M4, two thigh rig lights and light up boots that also have LEDs mounted on the toes!!!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Tell me about it! You should see the amount of flashlights I carry on Midnight's! I've got a headlamp, shoulder mounts, a chest rig, a WML, a million candle power halogen on my M4, two thigh rig lights and light up boots that also have LEDs mounted on the toes!!!
Oh....we need picks of this set-up.

Do you light little League stadiums on the side?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.