1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,158 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know where to put it so it is here as I was fascinated by it as I am absolutely terrified of heights.... $40,000 for two days work is alright, but would definitely need at least one other job all year to be able to live comfortably......

·
Super Moderator
26,892 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can have mine......

• Haha
Reactions: VicVisionBulldog

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Reactions: VicVisionBulldog

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Working 4 or even 6 days a year sounds great, but... I'm thinking I would get enough of these to do 1 bulb each day M-F for a year or two, then retire!!!

Reactions: lou8700 and FoFo

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Damn.. now that's some climbing. When I was 8 my dad bought me an Indian 80 dirt bike.. fastest thing on 2 wheels, I challenge anyone to deny it.. (if you could find one to run against that is..) My first trip out to the trails my dad parked at the bottom of a quarry and told me I had to ride up a mountain about like that (well.. it looked like that to an 8 yr old). That was 'only' like half a century ago.. but I can tell you my heart still races when I think about it. :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.