VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this happened really quickly.

I was thinking of a new VV, but took a trip up the Thomboys last weekend to see the What I think is the Last Red Cross Country in Canada for sale.

Well after talking with Dale ( Sales Person) we struck a deal on trade in;

***Ok I have to put this part in.. My Better half who owns the 07 Vegas 8 Ball suggested trading in both our bikes.. Man what spouse would do that for you.. I have a real special woman here.. Thanks Mama....***

and they worked out the financing for me on the remainder. Even though the dealer network said that the Full Throttle Military salute was over, ( even thought it is now extended) They actually checked it out and honoured it..

Now we are the proud owners of a brand new 2010 Victory Cross Country with all of Three Km on it..

Time to start adding the accessories

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the herd.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dsjr70 said:
spider said:
dsjr70 said:
Nice, I should know this, but what bike were you on before?
Congrats!
Read the first post ;)
I did, he said he was looking at a Vision and traded his bike and his wife's Vegas. Did I miss something?
Thanks all.

Man what a great bike. Just put the plate and the GPS on her.

Going out shortly for the first ride. I had to truck the bike home, (7 hour drive as promised Mama the first ride was with her)

We traded two for one,
Mine was an 04 KP and hers was a 07 Vegas 8 Ball

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
dsjr70 said:
spider said:
dsjr70 said:
Congrats!
Read the first post ;)
I did, he said he was looking at a Vision and traded his bike and his wife's Vegas. Did I miss something?
Sorry, I knew he had the Kingpin from previous posts, need to get my eye's checked.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
spider said:
dsjr70 said:
spider said:
dsjr70 said:
Congrats!
Read the first post ;)
Sorry, I knew he had the Kingpin from previous posts, need to get my eye's checked.
Are you sure you are going to be able to find your way to New Hampshire?
You got to get out and clear the dust from your eyes.
OT

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats on the Midnight Cherry CC!! Very sharp bike. That is the one I want to get for my wife soon as someone buys my 07 Pearl White Jackpot Premium or gives me a decent trade in price.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
SWEET and your dealer looks like most Canadian shops I've seen 1 maybe 2 bikes on the floor (weird).. last week I was in USA new england and stopped at every Vic dealer I passed they all had 10 or more on the floor ready to go, Ness models ,8 balls you name it...Congratulations thats a fine machine you got there

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Sweet! Hey - talk to the sales dude & see if he'll throw the dummy in (sitting on the bike next to yours) on the deal. That way - when you go into a bar - you can leave the dummy on the bike to scare vandals off!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts

Congrats on the new XC, You (and your wife) will enjoy it :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OneThumb said:
spider said:
dsjr70 said:
spider said:
dsjr70 said:
Congrats!
Read the first post ;)
Are you sure you are going to be able to find your way to New Hampshire?
You got to get out and clear the dust from your eyes.
OT
Geez the rain down your way on Saturday should have cleared them up right fine.. Man that was wet..

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ddawg said:
Sweet! Hey - talk to the sales dude & see if he'll throw the dummy in (sitting on the bike next to yours) on the deal. That way - when you go into a bar - you can leave the dummy on the bike to scare vandals off!!! LOL!!!
LMAO Now that might just work.. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.