VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well moved in and finally got Internet yesterday. Man I love it here (NC)!! Sunday wasin the upper 70's, said screw the emptying boxes, and went out for a 4 hour ride. Nothing like riding in Chicago, there are no straight rodes! Loved it! :)
Is see the volume has died down a bit since I been gone........... I am back baby!!!!!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

Welcome Back Bubba. You're Right, it has been ratherslow here. Brub, Brrub, Brrrub
Did you ride your bike to your new location or have it trailered?
OT

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OneThumb said:
Welcome Back Bubba. You're Right, it has been ratherslow here. Brub, Brrub, Brrrub
Did you ride your bike to your new location or have it trailered?
OT
Thanks, I actually put it inthe moving van. The girlfriend, 70 LB Husky just would not fit on the bike!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hey bubba, congrats on yer new home!!, do you live close enough to ride the "tail of the dragon", if so & if ya do, let us know, It looks like a fun & challenging ride.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Glad to hear your move was uneventful. I was beginning to wonder if you ran into another Bubba and came out on the losing end...lol
Good to see you back...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Congrats Bubba, How long of a ride do you think it is from here to your new place?
Id like to ride some of the non straight non pot hole roads LOL

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Welcome back Bubba. Enjoy this winter because I will tell you from experience that your blood WILL thin out and all the sudden next winter those55 degree days will feel like 35 degree days....and, unfotunately, there aint a damn thing you can do about it. At least you will get to experience the entire winter in southeastern style!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Mudge said:
Congratulations on your relocation. Please, please don't taunt me when you're out riding in the Smokies and I'm snowed in and shivering.
He didn't move that far South...lol I will be the only one taunting you about riding through the winter... 79 degrees today and perfect...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Thanks all for the welcome back. I am still unpacking and will not be offically back to work until Thursday, although they know I have phone and internet now.
Mudge, you know I will be busting your balls all winter long about the Weather!
Phoenix, I have almost 55 years in the snow belt hopefully I will still be riding when it's 30 degrees out. Don't have to worry about salt or sand on the roads!
timchea - Yes I will do the Dragon in 2010
Don - I love Florida in the winter months, I will be down and buy you a beverage.
Andy - Who loves ya baby!!!
One Thumb - Don't you go to Phoenix in the winter?
Dean - :)-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.