VOG Forum banner

? How to access the fuse block?

1200 6
I’m trying to diagnose my 2015 Vision’s electrical prob. After installing hotter headlamp bulbs,
the right front turn signal bulb’s filament burnt through. After replacing that bulb, the cyclops won’t power and the front and rear turn signals only flash like hazard lights. Restoring all three headlamp bulbs, incl. cyclops to OEMs plus the new front turn lamp bulb did not restore correct turn signal functioning nor re-power the cyclops headlamp.

I’m stumped. I tried to access the fuse block with the front blade off, but cannot reach the rear release of the cover of the fuse box.

If anyone knows the diagnosis and could tell me, I’d be grateful. Same for how to most easily access the rear release for the fuse block cover.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Been a while since i have been in there, but there are other pieces to remove than just the blade. They have push pin barbed darts that hold them on. Pull the center up with a small screwdriver and remove the dart.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,687 Posts
Windshield Trim Panel Removal
Remove the windshield trim panel to access fuse
boxes, the manual windshield adjustment mechanism,
the headlamp adjustment knob and the front turn signal
bulbs.
1. Lift each panel end upward to release the ends.
2. Carefully slide the panel slightly toward the windshield
to disengage the lower tabs. Remove the
panel.
3. Unplug the antenna.
4. Reverse all steps to reinstall the trim panel.

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
I'm trying to diagnose my 2015 Vision's electrical prob. After installing hotter headlamp bulbs,
the right front turn signal bulb's filament burnt through. After replacing that bulb, the cyclops won't power and the front and rear turn signals only flash like hazard lights. Restoring all three headlamp bulbs, incl. cyclops to OEMs plus the new front turn lamp bulb did not restore correct turn signal functioning nor re-power the cyclops headlamp.

I'm stumped. I tried to access the fuse block with the front blade off, but cannot reach the rear release of the cover of the fuse box.

If anyone knows the diagnosis and could tell me, I'd be grateful. Same for how to most easily access the rear release for the fuse block cover.
Run the windshield all the way up to get better access to those fuses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.