VOG Forum banner

How do I fly with my helmet?

2470 Views 17 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  phoenix9
At first I planned on just wearing it and walking into the airport. Someone is sure to give me direction of SOME kind I am sure! And it's not like they can mace me- I AM wearing a helmet. But then I decided that there must be a better option? Do I need to check it in as luggage? I can't imagine they allow a full face as a carry on. What about steel toe boots? Can I just wear them on my feet?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
421 Posts
I think the boots would have to go in your luggage. Maybe you can call the airline about the helmet.

· Registered
421 Posts
kevinx01 said:
Having gotten lots of expieriance over the last year and a half of cam praties. Ship it all UPS, and walk on the flight with no carry on's or checked bags. Makes the whole trip smoother. It's three days from NY to Fl so I am betting it is the same NH to NC
I don't know what airline you are going to travel on, but the baggage check fee and carry on fee my be the same as the UPS charge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.