VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
So why doesn't Victory have a rental fleet available throughout the country and through dealers? It's another way to try before you buy. Apply the rental cost towards the purchase of a new Victory or accessories with the purchase of a Victory.

Ride Safe
Tim

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
timchea said:
So why doesn't Victory have a rental fleet available throughout the country and through dealers? It's another way to try before you buy. Apply the rental cost towards the purchase of a new Victory or accessories with the purchase of a Victory.

Ride Safe
Tim
Exactly, I wasn't a Harley fan until we rented one in Sedona. I wanted to rent a Vic but no Vic rentals in Sedona. The wife and I really loved the Electra Glide which is not what I expected.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

I guess the front desk clerk at the Days Inn in Key Islamorada didn't get the memo about trying to cater to guests....although I think Backfixr and his buddies did get a free cot....even if they did have to wheel it into the room themselves.
:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.