VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that we have not even got passed halloween but for the next eight weeks i'm going to post a christmas song a week.Every one here will know the songs,but they will not be by the original artist.I hope no one here minds and will want to add to the song list.Sorry everyone but i gear up early for christmas.
First up Stu hamm doing sleigh ride.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
VictoryFella said:
Pretty cool. Did he by chance do any of the change of seen guitar riffs in Sinfeld? I think Idetected some hard string plucking.
Not to get off topic, but I thought it sounded familiar too and after reading your post, I did a bit of research.

The Seinfeld theme was played by Jonathan Wolfe and it wasn't a "slap" bass...it was a synthesized bass sound played on a keyboard.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[video]411[/video] Week 2 is trans siberian orchestra doing christmas eve/sarajevo.If this band is coming to your area for the holidays you should check them out.The show is fantastic.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[video]449[/video]Week 3,Time for the one and only Jeff Beck doing amazing grace.Hope everybody has a great weekend,as i'm off to the outer banks to freeze my ass off.Until next week.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Here's one. Martina McBride was only a baby when Elvis actually recorded this. [link='http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?pid=5mCzgDf_lCZ3uKBDkKLY2_dqmD4_S0yF&UserName=Unknown']http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?pid=5mCzgDf_lCZ3uKBDkKLY2_dqmD4_S0yF&UserName=Unknown[/link]

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
This was done at a mall in Welland Ontario, half way between Hamilton and Niagara Falls [video]579[/video] Posted Nov. 13, 2010 Dec. 7th 13,264,633 views Dec. 8th 14,404,509 Dec. 9th 15,477,823 Dec. 15th 20,744,018

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Classic 12 days of christmas Canuck style [video]587[/video]

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is my last one.To all of you at the vog and your families I wish you all the best for a safe and happy holiday and a great beginning to the new year. sincerely, scott, [video]646[/video]

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Just a small change of pace. This is a bit of a commercial for Greenidge's album, A Coral Reefer Christmas", but it is a great album (my daughter gave it to me for my birthday) [video]649[/video]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.