VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anybody has put on the food rests in the Highway bars yet? I am curious how far back they come and what kind you put on if anybody has put them on. I am looking into them but I don't know if they will come back far enough to even reach.

·
Registered
45 Posts

I put them on. I like them but they do get in the way of toe shifting untill you get use to them. I'm 6' with a 34 inseam and they feel great on the highway.
With all the options I plan on putting into this bike, it's going to cost big bucks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Potter, did you put on the vic ones or another kind? Do you have any pics? About how far back from the bars do they come?

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
the sites not real clear about what you get for the $179. Is it just the brackets or the brackets and foot pegs?

I'd like the kuryakyn switch blade pegs but not sure how or if I want to make my own supports.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I really like the bar mounted ones, I would like a shorter "V" bracket that holdsthe pegs so i gain another inch or so in leg room I'm 6'3". But I don't think it's going to happen b4 the weather breaks so I'll b ordering the existing ones b4 they go on "out of stock" status.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After seeing the victory ones and going back and forth I think I like the KewlMetel ones. Just a little bit bigger platform and will tie in well with the theme that I want to go with my bike. Nice to finally see the factory peg though and see how far it comes back since the vic site doesn't show but 1 pic on the pegs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.