VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who owns the Victory motorcycle with the most miles on it ??????
Just curious.
I met a gentleman in Sacramento CA. about ten years ago who had well over 200,00 miles on his Victory. That is part of what lead me to buy one. I have a friend who has about 100,000 miles on his Indian Scout and hasn't had any repairs at all. (Nothing)

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Cloud Tire Land vehicle Wheel Mountain
Going on 71,000 miles on my 2011 XC.
I'm sure there are others with lots more miles so I thought I'd get mine in early when it sounds like a lot.

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
My high mileage doesn't count because I've had 3 engine builds. This pic was at 92,000 miles, so the rest of the bike held up pretty well.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

Obviously the cylinders are not the originals, since they don't match the heads. It didn't break, I just wanted it to go faster. The transmission did break, however... at 94,000 miles or so...

Gear Household hardware Engineering Gas Cylinder

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
i sold my 2012 CCT in 2017 with 72,000 miles, i talked with the new owner a few weeks ago and he's nearly at 85,000

• Angry
Reactions: Poseidon

·
Registered
457 Posts
There is/was a member on here who had 163,000 miles on his XR. I can't remember his name but he was from Northern Alberta.

Reactions: jedi-mcfly

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
I believe his handle is Roadkill on the VMC, over 200k.

Edit, see below, I stand corrected, but it was on Amsoil

Reactions: slickvic

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
Roadkill put over 100,000 on his V92C and that was over a decade ago. It's in a museum down by Asheville I think. This is an interesting thread tho.. I've seen a lot of guys that are at 50K+ on their bikes.. I wonder how many are 100K+ and still riding and what they've done to them. I had almost 100K on my old FXRT Harley although I couldn't begin to enumerate the number of repairs it took me to get to that.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I have less than 30k on my 2014 Vision. Does that mean I’m the Harley of the Vic group? :doh:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I found the PM from Bored76 on this forum and he had 165,000 miles on his 2010 XR in January of 2019. He bought a 2017 XC so that is his primary riding bike now. Impressive !!!!!!!

Reactions: PascoFloyd
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.