VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always read the rules!!!! Our Mayor has pointed out to me that this contest is only open to Canadians. My apologies for not reading the fine print.
Thank you to all my American Friends for voting, duly noted!
To all my Cdn friends keep up the good work. I will keep you abreast of the outcome
thanks again to all
brian

Andy perhaps I should have cleared this with you first, feel free to delete this message if I've broken any rules
brian

Cdn VOG members who partook in OT's ride this fall, made a stop at Hamilton's McMaster's Children's Hospital to drop off toys.
Marwin Hage, from the Hamilton Tiger Cats (CFL football team) has submitted a video to Pepsi in an attempt to win a Playroom at the hospital. If you could take 2 seconds to vote for him, it would be appreciated. the link is at the end of this.
thanks again
brian

http://cfl.ca/microsite/pepsi/hage/#

·
Registered
6,725 Posts

Marwan Hage was the team nominee to pick an idea for the Pepsi refresh project. He wants to help build a new indoor/outdoor playroom at McMaster Children's Hospital. If he is successful he would win $50,000.00 for the hospital to improve things. Currently he is in third place in the contest. He needs to finish in the top four of voting by the end of October 28th to move onto the semi finals of the contest. You can vote up to four times a day. Please pass the link on to as many contacts as possible and ask them to do the same.
Brian, Done
Mac KidsHage's Heroes Play Roomis a worth while cause, Thanks for the support.
OT

·
Registered
6,725 Posts

Today - Done
Marwan Hage was our team nominee to pick an idea for the Pepsi refresh project. He wants to help build a new indoor/outdoor playroom at McMaster Children's Hospital. If he is successful he would win $50,000.00 for the hospital to improve things. Currently he is in third place in the contest. He needs to finish in the top four of voting by the end of October 28th to move onto the semi finals of the contest. You can vote up to four times a day. Please pass the link on to as many contacts as possible and ask them to do the same.

·
Registered
124 Posts

Brain,
Four more votes, worth while cause :)

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
really appreciate all the support, I agree a worthwhile cause

And to think old Santa himself OneThumb probably was the inspiration with the toy drop by VOG memebers

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Candubrain said:
Cdn VOG members who partook in OT's ride this fall, made a stop at Hamilton's McMaster's Children's Hospital to drop off toys.
Marwin Hage, from the Hamilton Tiger Cats (CFL football team) has submitted a video to Pepsi in an attempt to win a Playroom at the hospital. If you could take 2 seconds to vote for him, it would be appreciated. the link is at the end of this.
thanks again
brian

http://cfl.ca/microsite/pepsi/hage/#
Candubrain and OneThumb:

Please keep us posted as to the current rankings. So far, I've hit the entries two days for a total of eight votes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.