VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if a thread like this has been started before or not, but here goes.
I thought i would come right out and ask, Are there any dealers or factory reps out there that will own up to the fact you are reading these forums from your cstomer's? And potential costomers. We want to know what your take is on everything. If we here things from the horses mouths as it were we will understand where you are coming from as you know by reading here, where we are coming from. Oh come on admit it your here........arnt you?..........hello.............yoo hoo.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

The Victory Challenge Truck will be in Sacramento in a couple of weeks.(Nov 8, 2008)For what its worth I can talk to them and give them a list of wants and issues.
I'll be helping out with the Demos so should have a good opportunity to do a little "Corporate Bonding".

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fish that sounds great, im sure you will ask the pertinent questions. Make sure they know to come here and READ EVERYTHING if they want to know what their customers and potential customers are saying and thinking, heres the place. And let me say thank you Andy for putting us on the map. here here !

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You would think that if there were reps or dealers watching us, one of them would have the nad's to step up and at least admit it. We all love these bikes and are trying to help keep it strong and make it better for the long haul.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
I've heard from a number of Victory employees that they monitor the Forums. I can only "assume" they are told not to place any posts on any message boards.

I guess they don't realize how important it is to communicate with the riders.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok Vic people ill tell you what, My email address is, [email protected] ,without exposing yourselves (and i wont either) send me an email and tell me your thoughts of this site. No names or specifics will be passed along, other than some responce info. There ya go. Now, are you out there???

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm a sales manager @ a Victory Dealership in KY, i'mon here, but not to find out what you guys are saying but because i own a vic and i'm always interested in what people say about or are doing to their vic or any other bike they have....i'm just a rider like you guys, i just happen to be in the bike business...

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Nice to meet you BPhope you don't mind sharing your perspective from time to time

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
BigPin said:
however...i love the site...i think this type of site is way better than just a forum site...good job guys
Thanks BigPin. You're welcomed to jump in any conversation. I'm sure we'd all enjoy getting some great input from you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i've been dealing with Victory for about 4 years now...anything i could add i'd be glad to...if any of you guys want to come to our dealership we'll give you a really good idea of how every vic shop should be...not braggin but we are all dedicated to the victory brand and are always grateful to see any vic rider from anywhere...the more the better...glad to meet you too, always ready to answer any ?'s you guys have...

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts

BigPin said:
i've been dealing with Victory for about 4 years now...anything i could add i'd be glad to...if any of you guys want to come to our dealership we'll give you a really good idea of how every vic shop should be...not braggin but we are all dedicated to the victory brand and are always grateful to see any vic rider from anywhere...the more the better...glad to meet you too, always ready to answer any ?'s you guys have...
Hey BigPin, can you take some photos of your showroom/shop and post them here for us to see?

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Big, nice website A little far for me though. Glad to hear you welcome new riders to your shop. I wish all dealers were like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.