VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Friday is the awesomest day ever when we get to ride the nicest Vision that I have every seen home to the stable!

Plan is to go from Denver, NC to Rodanthe Beach area and stay on the beach friday night. This is also our longest day between plane and bike travel...

Saturday we will take our time and go up to Chesapeake area for lunch and I guess it's an awesome place to see- old house area or something?

after lunch we will ride up to ocean city- ? I'm open to suggestions... want to spend sat night on the beach...

then sun is ocean city to the lewes / cape may ferry to somewhere... long beach maybe.... open to suggestions and would love another night on a beach...

then mon we finish up in NH at whatever pace we feel like..

thoughts? Sights to see or places to stay? Looks like I can avoid the lewes ferry if the ferry is a bad idea.. never had a bike on a ferry....

Thank you for the input!

·
Registered
187 Posts

Start bike, get gas point in general direction of destination. Giver and see what all comes your way, take pictures and build memories.
I suppose there is a more technical way to plan but this way you are never dissapointed with the day as there are no expectations.
Just my 0.02 Cents Canadian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.