VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an '06 Jackpot and got a box of accessories with it, I found these parts in the box and don't know what they are. All 4 parts are keyed to a Victory ignition key (also in the box) Part numbers stamped on them, 5112 on the top pieces and 5106 on the bottom 2. I'm sure everyone on this blog knows more about Victory than I do and I would appreciate any assistance I can get.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Two of them are saddle bag latches from a set of hard bags. The other is a lock set for a trunk, Not sure about the other part.
Sure you didn't buy a Cross Country tour???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two of them are saddle bag latches from a set of hard bags. The other is a lock set for a trunk, Not sure about the other part.
Sure you didn't buy a Cross Country tour???
I got a jackpot, but also got a pair of bags for a Cross in the deal. will the ignition work on my jackpot? (ignition and gas cap were also in the box, gas cap keyed to the same key) or are they worth anything to anybody?

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
somebody will buy them, I recall people looking for lock sets. Put them up in the marketplace.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
for me... $50. For anyone else, about $500.

• Haha
Reactions: cool breeze

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I'll send you my paypal info. What a swell guy!

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
if you go to the parts fiche on the victory website, you can kinda figure out the cost of the parts new. Of course, you don't want to try to get "new" prices for them. I think VictoryOnly or buywitchdoctors also have the bag/trunk/gas cap kits to give you some further ideas.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
You can use Paypal without an account, just need the seller to send an invoice in your email and you can use a credit card. It's quick and secure.

Reactions: Deepsea365
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.