VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a new helmet so that I can attach the factory Communication system. I really like the half helmet style for a cruiser bike. Will the comms mount or do I need a full face helmet?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Don't know 'bout 1/2 shell or puddin' caps but I've used this on my 3/4 helmets for years...

Amazon.com: Sena SMH10D-10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset / Intercom (Dual): Automotive

The SENA's clip onto the helmet and the boom mic fits 'round to the front. I've since up-graded to a Bell Mag 9, which accommodates a SENA SMH10 Bluetooth intercom stereo headset. I like the Mag 9 for the ability to support 2 dark lenses... a dark face shield and drop-down eye coverage plus a visor.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@biddysere Do you have this kit?

Victory Motorcycle New OEM Full Face Helmet Headset Communicator Kit P/N 2854625

If so it's hard to tell but it looks like that kit will only fit into a full face. Must be the larger speakers and the way the mic attaches. They do have other kits that will adapt to a 1/2 - 3/4 helmet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.