VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
My wife accidentally put my helmet on and said it stunk. i can not tell that it is because I am used to it. I have a new one on order at the Vic Melbourne dealers due in next week. What is a dew rag? The new helmet is a nolan 102 with removable liner, gloss black to match my VV and I hope to put a Victory sticker or two on it.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
aussiejack said:
My wife accidentally put my helmet on and said it stunk. i can not tell that it is because I am used to it. I have a new one on order at the Vic Melbourne dealers due in next week. What is a dew rag? The new helmet is a nolan 102 with removable liner, gloss black to match my VV and I hope to put a Victory sticker or two on it.
a dew rag is a light cotton skull cap that you wear.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Dew rag works well also make sure they are in a well vented area after you wear them to dry out. Since I cut my hair down to nothing (balding anyway) my helmets stink less!! :)e

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Candubrain said:
aussiejack said:
a dew rag is a light cotton skull cap that you wear.
Or an after market hair piece will do.
OT

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have always wondered why someone hasn't made a dew rag out of a ShamWOW!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
rwilly said:
A Do-rag is standard issue if you ride brand X. It has to have either flames or skulls on it.
Buy brand X, get the required Brand X do-rag, leave helmet in garage like everyone else, problem solved......this process may require you to sign up for more life insurance, but does limit helmet funk.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
advntrus said:
SofaKingBlue said:
spider said:
ammo said:
Have your tried washing your hair once in a while? If you have no hair,, I retract the previous question.
Now that's funny, LOL.
No hair - I look like a dick with ears.
I think Trojan makes a Helmet. You might want to ask Don where he got his.
Shawn
Hey now! Me and Sofa can put our heads together and look like a giant butt!!!
On an off topic having to do with helmets, I was up in Ocala this weekend and stopped for breakfast and someone stole my helmet! Couldnt find an open dealer so road home without it... Dont know how you guys do it, I got hit by every bug Florida has to offer...

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
dsjr70 said:
advntrus said:
SofaKingBlue said:
spider said:
ammo said:
Have your tried washing your hair once in a while? If you have no hair,, I retract the previous question.
Now that's funny, LOL.
No hair - I look like a dick with ears.
I think Trojan makes a Helmet. You might want to ask Don where he got his.
Shawn
Hey now! Me and Sofa can put our heads together and look like a giant butt!!!
On an off topic having to do with helmets, I was up in Ocala this weekend and stopped for breakfast and someone stole my helmet! Couldnt find an open dealer so road home without it... Dont know how you guys do it, I got hit by every bug Florida has to offer...
and people tell me I am too worried when I lock my helmet to the bike...although I left it unlocked any time I got off the bike in Sturgis or any surrounding town.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.