VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked on Victory Motorcycles for almost two years in this State. Owned and still own a 2006 CBR1000RR that will be a track queen now. Picked up a 2013 Highball a couple weeks ago and amped to be finally an owner and not just wrenching on them. Happy to revive my own love for Vics. Mods I am already getting ready for: torque tubes/alanflores intake, VM1-DR Cams, maximus tune, sissy bar, swing arm bag

Attachments

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Welcome from NM. :3dflags-usanm1-15mini: Nice Highball. Used one of those while they were servicing my Vision. Really liked her and I'm not a big fan of the apes, but she was really fun. We got a couple inches of sleet today here in southern NM. I love riding in Utah. Worked Moab a few seasons and fell in love with the red rock and Arches....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome from SE Wyoming. Nice ride! (Just to be a smart-aleck an all - Pretty sure Orange is faster........ ;-) LMYR

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
That's a beaut!! Nice job on the orange! Ive always wanted a traffic cone motorcycle ;) haha just joking but awesome bike and thank you
Easier to "hide" among the cone people on the freeways.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LMYR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.